Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Male saint guardian helm not giving move speed

TuoniTuoni
Mabinogi Rep: 820
edited December 9, 2018 in Bugs and Glitches
The movespeed isn't showing up in the chacter sheet, also ran in a straight line with a buddy of mine and no speed change what so ever. not sur eif it's same on the other helms as i just have this one.

Capture.PNGds.PNG

Comments

• RRMRRM
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    edited December 10, 2018
    Not all set effects show up on the character sheet, like CRKs have 3 effects and 0 icons.
    Also the speed bonus is literally 1% anyways so you'd have to have a really granular testing method to see.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    edited December 12, 2018
    It will actually state in text that it's in effect. Unfortunately, the boost does not appear to be working....I doubt that it's 1% , which is pretty low especially since the alpaca robe has a 10 enhancement movement when commerce and you can see that difference when doing commerce vs the saint's helm.
  • RRMRRM
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    It is 1%, same as Abyss's speed movement increase, and the same as that of Champion wings, etc.

The "10" after a set effect doesn't state the boost, that's not how set effects work in Mabinogi. If you have 10 points or more in a single set then you get whatever the bonus is, if you have less than 10 points you don't.