Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

seasonal events more meat but more static

kairisoadorikairisoadori
Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
edited December 24, 2018 in General Chat
i would like to see more static events for seasonal events as in you can expect them to happen every year with mainly consumables and more cosmetic vouchers and maybe a few items per event like
for easter the egg gathering event from chickens when at times eggs will be those gotchapons upgraded
or thanksgiving a turkey gathering but the items also should give a stat boost at random that lasts a bit longer and stacks in durability and stays in game after event
the ski jump and ski race with the same gotcha as last time
and the shooting star Halloween edition with upgraded drops from last time
this isnt to take away from what you already have but to give more variety on how you may want to spend your time and they only last 2 weeks each per seasonal event the debate on how it can be optimized is still there but more then anything adding 3 or 4 events during seasonals vs the same 1 or 2 every 2 weeks

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Ok.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Ok.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Ok.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Ko.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    .Ko
  • AlexisEUAlexisEU
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,520
    K.o
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    Okay
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    fine
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    C-C-C-ombo BREAKER!!!

OP is asking for automated seasonal changes built into the game. To which I say I don't really see the point of actual events, but it is a neat idea.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    C-C-C-ombo BREAKER!!!

OP is asking for automated seasonal changes built into the game. To which I say I don't really see the point of actual events, but it is a neat idea.

Ok.
    C-C-C-ombo BREAKER!!!

Ok, but...
    Don't we already get enough season items from seasonal events though?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    C-C-C-ombo BREAKER!!!

Ok, but...

Hence the redundant responses. :)
    Gaea wrote: »
    C-C-C-ombo BREAKER!!!

Ok, but...

Redundancy is redundant.
  • starkiller1286starkiller1286
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    Gaea wrote: »
    C-C-C-ombo BREAKER!!!

Ok, but...

Redundancy is redundant.

Welcome to the Department of Redundancy Department.