Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[PSA] Knitwear Penguin Whistle

OfeliaOfelia
Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
in General Chat
If you have a Knitwear penguin whistle. Don't pet anything in it. My game crashed while trying to summoning it and lost 3 heavy armors and 500k worth of gold. When I logged back in and summoned my pet everything was gone....

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    That has nothing to do with the pet. The crash caused you to lose items. File a ticket for the missing items.
  • OfeliaOfelia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,500
    why would they leave a bug like that in the game ? it seems a bit strange that they would not patch that.

reminds me of the closets that ate all your items <im that old a player to remember that>
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    It's got to do with lag. Around this time of year, Nexon basically skips server restarts for the week until after the holiday (Christmas-New Year) so there are known to be issues. Like FayeKaiba said, the crash caused you to lose the items, file a Customer Support ticket to get the items restored, though they probably can't do the colors of the armor. It's worth checking, but you could check later today to see if anyone's around the office after 9AM PST, but given the holiday, you'll likely be waiting til Wednesday.
    pawcalypseTheNyanCat
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Oh god we're losing items again. :|
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Gaea wrote: »
    Oh god we're losing items again. :|

Sounds worse than me lagging out right before I open the end of dungeon chest in Math the other night, forfeiting everything...