Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Innocence of the Lute rate???

RajinsuRajinsu
Mabinogi Rep: 435
edited January 4, 2019 in General Chat
How rare is this book im on my 7th run and still just getting the same things every run.
Im running normal 5 floors just like the wiki says .is there a better way to go about this ?
would not be so bad but 5 floors to just get 3 little stack of gold a sickle and a feather artifact .....is driving me crazy

Comments

• ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    You're only at the tip of how much you need to have spammed this dungeon to get the book I believe.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    There are methods to boost ur odds but I'd doubt U have the means. At a vanilla run I remember reading it's 1% chance to drop outside of tuesday's bonus.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Don't run the dungeon alone.
  • RajinsuRajinsu
    ty for the info .Ill have to try looking to to a guild to join probly best way to find help XD
  • MrazeMraze
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    What server are you on? If you post into your server's forum there may be people able to help or run it with you.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    More people you run the dungeon with, more better you have of finding that book from one of the chests.

Even I managed to have two of the Magical Branch drop from the end chest when my friends and I were running Ciar Adv to get those.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Isn't that book supposed to also be available by fishing in Port Cobh?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Helsa wrote: »
    Isn't that book supposed to also be available by fishing in Port Cobh?

You're thinking of the book that comes from Ciar Advanced, "The Soundbox: Heart of the Instrument".
    That can be rarely found when fishing at port Cobh.
    Though that's Musical Knowledge, "The Innocence of the Lute" is a Composing skill book, only available from Karu Normal.
  • Michelle24Michelle24
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    What server you on? I have an extra book u can have if u are on Ruairi.
  • RajinsuRajinsu
    edited January 7, 2019
    im happy to say i got the book now after another 15 runs from posting this topic XD
    and ty for the offer michelle24 .i play on alexina so would not work XC but i did get the book today