Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Holiday Math Dungeon Returns!

Comments

• HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I wanted the second title but I'm going to miss it by a few coins, what does it look like?

I haven't got it, and I've been running it everyday since the event started. I'm at 30 coins.
    I have yet to get any coins from the holiday boxes.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 5, 2019
    The C coins are extremely rare drop in event boxes. I managed to get one coin at first week of this event, but I guess it was luck. Opened over 50 Glittering boxes and no second coin pull.
  • CassafrasCassafras
    Mabinogi Rep: 445
    So uh.... as it turns out, the second title coupons are not bank tradeable or mailable, and I'm assuming they aren't regular tradeable either. Needless to say, that's not at all normal, to my knowledge only the Vocaloid 2nd titles way back have been similarly untradeable. I don't know if this is a glitch that will be fixed or intentional, but it would be mind-boggling if it were the latter, there's been no shortage of event 2nd titles that were similar in stats and cosmetic effect while still being tradeable. Really hoping I didn't just waste a month running this dungeon every day for nothing because I can't even move the title to the alt character I was getting it for.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    same for me. gonna be as much as one day short of getting the title. is it tradeable in any way? bc it oesn't show in the search bar in the ah
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I'm a little annoyed. I forgot to complete my quest for the event yesterday and logged out, so I logged in today to run it again, while I still had my quest from yesterday that I haven't clicked 'Complete' on, I noticed it after I ran the dunegon today, and thought "Oh, I'll just complete my quest from yesterday and change channels and I should get today's quest." Well I was wrong. So I missed a day because I was forgetful.
  • GretaGreta
    Are these 2nd titles just for fashion? Because I didn't see any stats shown anywhere.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Greta wrote: »
    Are these 2nd titles just for fashion? Because I didn't see any stats shown anywhere.

@Greta
    7854fbe22a.png
    +15 Stamina
    +10 Strength

That's it for stats.
    The main reason is the frosty effect it puts around your feet.
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Iyasenu wrote: »

@Greta
    7854fbe22a.png
    +15 Stamina
    +10 Strength

That's it for stats.
    The main reason is the frosty effect it puts around your feet.

Oh. Kinda crappy. xD
    Thanks for sharing!
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    How do you use the Rudolph Decorative Stocking?
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited January 7, 2019
    TNinja wrote: »
    How do you use the Rudolph Decorative Stocking?

You first need this Rudolph to use it on. It will add decorations to it. The first enhancement adds lights to it. The second enhancement adds a bow on its neck and lights its nose also.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Huh, so I had to have the Rudolf placed in the Homestead first, then just use the items from inventory.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    TNinja wrote: »
    Huh, so I had to have the Rudolf placed in the Homestead first, then just use the items from inventory.

I think it's like the christmas tree and star.
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    I beg u Katherz extand it for 1 more day T_T
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Yuoichi wrote: »

Why not another week? :3
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I also missed out on the title too. Was too busy with family for some of the days. Ah well... :(

I wish they'd at least have made it tradeable. It's so weird that they didn't.
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    I also missed out on the title too. Was too busy with family for some of the days. Ah well... :(

wait its not even tradeable? ._. ogod.
  • GretaGreta
    Okay so now i'm confused. Caravan Joe is still offering me a Pet Penguin and not the Seal.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900

wait its not even tradeable? ._. ogod.

Yeah it's from earlier in the thread. See the quote here:
    Cassafras wrote: »
    So uh.... as it turns out, the second title coupons are not bank tradeable or mailable, and I'm assuming they aren't regular tradeable either. Needless to say, that's not at all normal, to my knowledge only the Vocaloid 2nd titles way back have been similarly untradeable. I don't know if this is a glitch that will be fixed or intentional, but it would be mind-boggling if it were the latter, there's been no shortage of event 2nd titles that were similar in stats and cosmetic effect while still being tradeable. Really hoping I didn't just waste a month running this dungeon every day for nothing because I can't even move the title to the alt character I was getting it for.

It really sux. :(

Okay so now i'm confused. Caravan Joe is still offering me a Pet Penguin and not the Seal.

Yeah we unfortunately don't get the seal from the event. It wasn't put in for the prizes, and yet they forgot to take out Joe's comments about the seal. So basically, Joe is lying to you saying you can get a seal while only offering penguins. ^ ^;
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135

Why not another week? :3

I wouldn'nt mind a week either. let's keep those munz coming
    as for missing the title by one whole freaking day, I can only say... bah, humbug
  • GretaGreta
    Welp... I guess title will do then. I'm not a fan of these pets anyway.