Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anime Crossovers we want in Mabinogi!

TakunshoTakunsho
Mabinogi Rep: 660
in Feedback and Suggestions
I didn't really see any threads dedicated to Anime Crossovers other than the occasional thread regarding one particular crossover. So I think we should start compiling a list of Anime we would like to see in Mabinogi and any specific features of that anime in gameplay.

Cardcaptor Sakura - Maplestory got this, why don't we? This is a cult classic. This is the one I see threads about complaining we aren't getting it and ideas like getting a new class that uses cards for casting magic.

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Again a cult classic, another I've seen mentioned in threads. Partner Alphonse Elric is one thing I would like to see, plus the Alchemy revamp I've seen mentioned. Plenty of outfits to pick from like Edward, Roy, Ling Yao, etc.

In Another World with my Smartphone - The characters are super cute, it has a lot of elements similar to Mabinogi. It is a somewhat similar plot line to Re:Zero and I think it would fit well. This would give us a reason to have a smart phone accessory that acts like Yui and Puck

One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Dragon Ball - This is like the superfecta of cult anime series. Everyone's heard of them and most of them have seen at least one of them. There are actually WAY too many things that could be done with these: Bankai, Ultra Instinct, Sage Mode, Haki, just to name one from each.

Assassination Classroom - Korosensei pet/partner, Nagisa outfit, parkour (you know, the ability to jump during movement...), quite a bit can be done with this one.

Hunter x Hunter - just like the other big titles, there is so much play here with this series. We already have Killua's Skateboard, and fishing rods even.

This is just to name a few of my favorite titles that would fit in the theme of Mabinogi IMO. I'm sure there are others people would like to see or specific features from these that I didn't mention. Feel free to add your input here.

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Kemono Friends, one of the best anime ever made.

Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky, a cute and perky anime about alchemists, also featuring magic and warriors, perfect for a crossover.

YangKoete
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited September 22, 2018
    Konosuba! pleeeeeaaaasssseeee!
    That or Attack on Titan.
    lf> Armin 2nd Title and Armin Doll Bag

(Also I'd like One Piece because it's a favorite of mine but I'm not sure how it would work out well, unless they sail through some dimensional gate into Erinn or something rofl)
  • ErorservErorserv
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,695
    Cardcaptor Sakura - Disagree, doesn't fit the games theme.
    FMA: Brotherhood - Definitely, I think JP Mabi even got this.
    In Another World with my Smartphone - This show is objectively garbage and you should feel bad for mentioning it.
    One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Dragon Ball - Only one that could work is Naruto, which could tie into the ninja talent.
    Assassination Classroom - Disagree, doesn't fit the games theme at all.
    Hunter x Hunter - Maybe. It's fantasy, but has no MMO or medieval elements.

Konosuba looks like the best contender. It's Fantasy, RPG, Medieval, and popular.
    YangKoete
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited September 22, 2018
    Overlord. =D

I would love to see Ainz Ooal Gown in Mabi.

latest?cb=20150825221935
    SherriGretaKensamaofmariYangKoeteWintermysticAlexisEU
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    For "In Another World with my Smartphone" I don't think it's getting more than a season, which pretty much means that it didn't rate high enough.

Usually, popular crossovers are titles that expect to have an extended series.
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky, a cute and perky anime about alchemists, also featuring magic and warriors, perfect for a crossover.

ATELIER! YES! Gust and Nexon could work together so well!
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Erorserv wrote: »
    Cardcaptor Sakura - Disagree, doesn't fit the games theme.
    FMA: Brotherhood - Definitely, I think JP Mabi even got this.
    In Another World with my Smartphone - This show is objectively garbage and you should feel bad for mentioning it.
    One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Dragon Ball - Only one that could work is Naruto, which could tie into the ninja talent.
    Assassination Classroom - Disagree, doesn't fit the games theme at all.
    Hunter x Hunter - Maybe. It's fantasy, but has no MMO or medieval elements.

Konosuba looks like the best contender. It's Fantasy, RPG, Medieval, and popular.

What do you mean the only one that could work is naruto?

Appearance scroll
    2h Ichigo's shikai
    1h pretty much any characters weapon tbh
    Chain Renji's shikai
    Bow Uryu's bow (any of them would work tbh)
    Guns Stark's guns
    Knuckles Soifon's shikai (Bit of a stretch but eh)

Accessory
    Kon Support puppet
    (don't remember their names but) orihimes little fairy things
    Could even have one of the bunnies rukia is obsessed with

Could have any of the characters outfits none are all that complicated and would look pretty cool, if they went even further you could have a lot of the arancarr outfits as well, and weapons for that matter.

I think Konosuba (although a good show) would be pretty lame. How many tracksuits are guys gonna get? Oh man you can have a grey track suit, or even think of it... a green track suit.
    Erorserv
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    I think Konosuba (although a good show) would be pretty lame. How many tracksuits are guys gonna get? Oh man you can have a grey track suit, or even think of it... a green track suit.

Well there's also the other guy's clothes, but also Armour for the most part I could see. Dullahan's armour, the one masked guy's suit, etc.
    Kensamaofmari
    YangKoete wrote: »
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

Well there's also the other guy's clothes, but also Armour for the most part I could see. Dullahan's armour, the one masked guy's suit, etc.

Cabbage Pet!
    Leinei
  • Professor_QProfessor_Q
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,580
    Naruto
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    We should do a Goblin Slayer cross over. We will slay all the goblins.
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    We should do a Goblin Slayer cross over. We will slay all the goblins.

Price needs to hide his kids.