Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

g22

Comments

• dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    I was positioned towards it's right fin ( facing toward it) and it never even hit me once though it did die within a few seconds so I didn't think it was an issue in the first place.

I did like how regular mobs towards the end were hitting me for around 100 to 800 on smashes but the boss only hit me for 50-100?
  • nikyahnikyah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
    I'm having trouble with the Blurred Vision mission. I go inside and follow the lights, I find 3 lights then nothing. I can't find another light or Piran. I find a little campsite with a black and red rock you can hit, but all it does is turn my screen red for a second and flash the word ouch. any help would be appreciated. I'm sure its something silly I'm missing.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited January 13, 2019
    There should be another sparkle on the path; if not try the grass nearby. Piran actually shows up at that camp when you trigger the next part.
  • nikyahnikyah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
    ugh, I feel like I've searched everywhere for that light. I'll go try it again, I'm sure i was just super sleepy last night and keep missing it. thanks you for your help.
  • Michelle24Michelle24
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    there should be 3 lights on the path and then the 4th is to the right in the grass. you will see piran next to the tree after the cutscene I believe.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    If you click on the map to bring up the continent map...and bring up the quest marker via location check.....it actually highlights a general area where it should be. Oddly enough using the location checker by itself on the current map didn't do much for me...Had to click the world map view.