Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tech card icons

nikyahnikyah
Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
in General Chat
How do you get the tech card icon over your head? like when i hold the alt key down some people have the cards above them

Comments

• 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    edited January 20, 2019
    the cards show what tech abilitys there useing.

yours dose not show for you cus you should already know wich your useing :P
  • ShadowamiShadowami
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    But that's cheating in a game of Yu-Gi-Oh.
    pawcalypse
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Shadowami wrote: »

It's fine, Dueling's broken enough, what's a little more on top.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Shadowami wrote: »

It's fine, Dueling's broken enough, what's a little more on top.

True, you have reforges, reforges OH and more reforges with tech cards~

Welp does not matter to me anymore, Mabi is not about PvP but currently unsure what this game is really about although I assume PvE.

Its fine not being able to see your own cards above your head because you already know what you have. Besides it would get in the way when wanting to click on some items holding ALT anyways.