Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Blaanid Coins are Bank Tradeable, Title is not

WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
edited January 21, 2019 in General Chat
So make sure you combine the coins on the same character you want the title on. :/

The title also has a visual effect that I don't think they did not mention in the announcements; roses swirl around your feet.

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Dun Dun Dun
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    The title also has a visual effect that I don't think they did not mention in the announcements; roses swirl around your feet.

Actually....

3eK5YvE.png

That's a meme I made as a joke (please don't take it too seriously Nexon)... so technically they did advertise it, but the effect is not actually the one they advertised. Solid red petals ended up actually being translucent pink ones. It's a pretty effect though
    Blissfulkillstarkiller1286WolfandWolfKitini
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    We'll prolly get the solid version for valentines day then?

-stares-
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Arjune wrote: »

Actually....

3eK5YvE.png

That's a meme I made as a joke (please don't take it too seriously Nexon)... so technically they did advertise it, but the effect is not actually the one they advertised. Solid red petals ended up actually being translucent pink ones. It's a pretty effect though

Ahhhh I didn't notice that. Or I must have thought at the time that it was just them showing off something not included just to look fancy. They do that sometimes. They'll have a character in a pose for an outfit that doesn't have an idle animation and stuff.

I do hope we get the solid petals effect in the future.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 22, 2019
    I think they took a screenshot of these petals during in-game night or something glitchy happened for us or maybe them, because of that pink became more red.
    Just a wild guess.