Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Missing(?) Quest

NightmarefictioNNightmarefictioN
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Help
So I'm not really sure what to call this. I just started playing again after a couple years and I seem to have a quest that is missing entirely from my quest log. The one in question is called A Place from Her Past. It leads all the way to Rath's main hall where the banquet is held... and then right back out the door once I'm inside. I couldn't even find anything about it on Google. Is there some way I can complete it?

Comments

• GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    Check the Hanging Garden upstairs from the Banquet Hall.
    Tara/Rath's Quest Locator doesn't really know what to do, since the Hanging Garden is technically outside, and that door is the closest to "outside", even though you cannot reach the Gardens from there.
    When opening the quest window, look for two small arrows near the top of the window. Generation quests are stored in their own tabs now, and those tabs need to be scrolled to.