Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

IN BEFORE...

Comments

• dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    Complaining about a 7m check is a bit silly but overall these gacha events are always catered to heavy multiclienters / botters it really isn't surprising
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 24, 2019
    dowie wrote: »
    Complaining about a 7m check is a bit silly but overall these gacha events are always catered to heavy multiclienters / botters it really isn't surprising

7m is 7m. It's something I can earn already by selling crap from old events. But Wolf Tail is indeed ~30m at least, which is something that's a bit too pricy. And it might become event more expensive after event ends. But meh... 100m is way better than 7m dude, so i got a right to be sad.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Julie wrote: »
    to be fair, is afking really backbreaking work?

It is when your laptop can barely handle mabinogi anymore, and you cant afford to get a new computer anytime soon.
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    Greta wrote: »

7m is 7m. It's something I can earn already by selling crap from old events. But Wolf Tail is indeed ~30m at least, which is something that's a bit too pricy. And it might become event more expensive after event ends. But meh... 100m is way better than 7m dude, so i got a right to be sad.

i mean you could have gotten the 50k tia bag coupons
  • GretaGreta
    edited January 24, 2019

i mean you could have gotten the 50k tia bag coupons

Lol. I got 4, meanwhile someone bragged getting 9 of those.
  • SorathSorath
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    All counts on Mari just reset to zero. I wonder if it's functioning properly now?
  • GretaGreta
    edited January 24, 2019
    SERIOUSLY NEXON??????????

I demand compensation now. This is MESSED UP. I wasted my coins right after reset and now you have reseted it again as a fix like it was nothing? Are you out of mind? Compensation, Rollback or shut down this event!
    Algates
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    This has been fixed :)
  • AlgatesAlgates
    Mabinogi Rep: 485
    This is actually ridiculous. Spent a 1000 coins on the machine when it was glitched and now you reset? That isn't fair whatever way you look at it. Why should the people who were there first to spend their coins be punished? Please return my coins.
    GretaWolfandWolf
  • GretaGreta
    edited January 24, 2019
    I'm just shocked and disappointed right now. Don't know what to do anymore. Lost all coins and reasons to log into this game until a more fair event happens.

EDIT: Remembered that i need to collect these note thingies for Llywelyn Figure. So there's only one reason lol.
  • ShaelinaShaelina
    On Mari rn mabinogi_2019_01_24_002_zps78gyp40w.jpg
  • EmilliaEmillia
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    edited January 24, 2019
    . .
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited January 24, 2019
    What a rollercoaster of emotions. Here I was hatin myself 4 deciding to take a nap. The salt flavor Nexon has managed 2 create is def a 5*!

tenor.gif
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Well...that was a kick in the testicles. Was it a visual glitch, or did it actually prevent people from being able to win the top three prizes?
    Greta
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    edited January 24, 2019
    All the bots/alts waiting in a circle for the prize reset like...
    Akkedo
  • AlgatesAlgates
    Mabinogi Rep: 485
    I contacted Nexon about this issue, and was told that it was in fact a visual glitch and DID NOT affect the rewards. In other words, you could've still gotten the good things at 7AM PST. I, for one, did not receive anything other than boxes, bag coupons, and recovery pots so there's nothing I can do to confirm this; however, I will trust Nexon's integrity on this one. Generally, if they make a mistake, they will give you the things you ask for. Besides, there is nothing else to be done about it.
    WolfandWolfBlissfulkillstarkiller1286
  • GretaGreta
    So we got twice more rewards this week? TF!?!?!?!?
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030

It's breaking my laptop. And wallet.

hmm sadly i can't relate to that, my car is the one thing breaking my wallet though.

If you ever get a chance to get a newer computer though you should get a desktop, they tend to generally last longer and be a lot more robust. Laptops for the longest times given me issues that made me want to throw them against the wall after they were a few years old.
    Harukari wrote: »

It is when your laptop can barely handle mabinogi anymore, and you cant afford to get a new computer anytime soon.

While i was in similar situations before, it helps a lot to know how to build a computer sometimes, i managed to Frankenstein something really good out of old and outdated computer parts for my younger brother, who wanted a computer but I couldn't afford buying a decent one for.

Old office computers tend to have really good processors to even be viable for gaming in current games at decent settings.

SERIOUSLY NEXON??????????

I demand compensation now. This is MESSED UP. I wasted my coins right after reset and now you have reseted it again as a fix like it was nothing? Are you out of mind? Compensation, Rollback or shut down this event!

Geezeus take a chill pill.
    albratronic
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Good thing I haven't really stayed logged on much for this event.
  • GretaGreta
    Good thing I haven't really stayed logged on much for this event.

I guess i will join your party then... :D It's no fun and events should be fun to do.