Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Style Tab

AmesenpaiAmesenpai
Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
edited November 27, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
There should be a hat, eat, and glasses box for style tab. I wanna be able to wear a hat with my wigs or glasses with my wig. Having to change my hair a lot with beauty coupons is a hassle to buy and use. Plus the hair storage coupons are one use only! The more gold I would waste into that. I rather wear a wig that is cheaper then a coupon. The hassle though to take off a wig to use the hat/ear/glasses is annoying because I want to wear it with said wig. (PLEASE do not say just buy a beauty coupon that is just gold I do not wanna pay for when I like the hair I have just rather have a wig+hat/ear/glasses)
IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO PUT PLEASE COMMENT
TwelieHarukariSplatulated
  1. New Style Tab Boxes?15 votes
    1. Yes
       93% (14 votes)
    2. No
       7% (1 vote)

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    At least make us be able to use them in accessories slots too.
    What is eat for?
    Amesenpai
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    What is eat for?

oh a re-fixed it lol i meant ear but i was so tired last night i must of typed eat by accident!
    Amesenpai wrote: »
    What is eat for?

oh a re-fixed it lol i meant ear but i was so tired last night i must of typed eat by accident!

It will be interesting and weird if there was a slot for food lol :)
    Amesenpai
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    What is eat for?

actually...you can hold cotton candy. so it wouldnt be so weird lol
    What is eat for?

actually...you can hold cotton candy. so it wouldnt be so weird lol

But can you eat it while holding it? :)
    Amesenpai
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    I think a separate "face" slot would be a great option for people who want to wear glasses/earrings and headwear, but I can't see nexon giving the ok to a wig slot, as it may cut profits on hair coupons.
    Amesenpai
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    BUMP
    Twelie
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Would be a nice touch, been wanting this for a long time. But knowing them, they would put it behind gacha walls somehow lol.

Introducing the brand new stylish headwear coupon! With this coupon you can unlock the premium headwear slot. This slot allows the player to wear glasses, earrings, wigs all at the same time.
    30 days coupon, 60 days coupon, 90 days coupon, and permanent coupon all available in our new Beauty Gacha!

TwelieKensamaofmariAmesenpai
    Harukari wrote: »
    Would be a nice touch, been wanting this for a long time. But knowing them, they would put it behind gacha walls somehow lol.

Introducing the brand new stylish headwear coupon! With this coupon you can unlock the premium headwear slot. This slot allows the player to wear glasses, earrings, wigs all at the same time.
    30 days coupon, 60 days coupon, 90 days coupon, and permanent coupon all available in our new Beauty Gacha!

Definitely marketable
    Amesenpai
  • LastSaturdayLastSaturday
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,215
    More is always better but yeah can't see this happening as they'd have to change the wig/hat combos
    Amesenpai
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    bump
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    bump
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    More is always better but yeah can't see this happening as they'd have to change the wig/hat combos

id like to see them change it
    Amesenpai
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    bump
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    bump