Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Help me o~o

LinamyonLinamyon
Mabinogi Rep: 660
edited February 6, 2019 in General Chat
Hello~ This is my first time posting here and... I have a problem!
I don't have any friends, 'cause I started playing mabinogi just a week ago, and then i wanted to join a guild but when I clicked on a guild that I wanted to join, it showed me this message:
http://i67.tinypic.com/2dt7gv9.png
That's it. I hope that you would help me, and I don't know how to post a picture, since it's my first time, so I don't know if it will open ^^"

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Err... well, that link you gave us isn't going to allow us to see it. If you want to grab a picture, when it pops up, you can either click PrtSc (Print Screen) on your keyboard and then paste it (Ctrl+V) into Paint and then save it so you can upload it to a source site (I tend to use Tumblr) and then plug it into your post via the little button that looks like a picture next to the C (it's above the text box you type in).

You can also take a screenshot in game, but that will be in Documents>Mabinogi>Screenshots. However, the upload process will be the same as will be the sourcing one.

Or if you can, could you paraphrase the message? What did it say?
    Linamyon
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    edited February 6, 2019
    Linamyon wrote: »
    Hello~ This is my first time posting here and... I have a problem!
    I don't have any friends, 'cause I started playing mabinogi just a week ago, and then i wanted to join a guild but when I clicked on a guild that I wanted to join, it showed me this message:
    http://i67.tinypic.com/2dt7gv9.png
    That's it. I hope that you would help me, and I don't know how to post a picture, since it's my first time, so I don't know if it will open ^^"

The Guild you like to join must first renew Premium or VIP services in order to invite you to the guild.

In this game you need Premium or VIP service to create a guild also to keep it up to date in order to invite players, the guild leader must of had Premium or VIP that expired so they must first renew it before you can join the guild.
    LeineiLinamyon
  • AlexisEUAlexisEU
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,520
    The guild leader must have premium service in order to invite new members, so you cannot request an invite.
    I don't think guild list is a good place to look for a guild, they could have been inactive for more then a decade.
    Better ask around or inspect guild stones.
    LinamyonJayy124
  • LinamyonLinamyon
    AlexisEU wrote: »
    The guild leader must have premium service in order to invite new members, so you cannot request an invite.
    I don't think guild list is a good place to look for a guild, they could have been inactive for more then a decade.
    Better ask around or inspect guild stones.
    What is guild stones?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Guild stones are the statues where people can apply to join guilds.
    Linamyon
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Alternatively you can go to your server's forum section and look at the guild recruitment ads. One thing to note is that the guild list also lists inactive guilds, or guilds that have long since been abandoned or their leaders quit.
    Linamyon
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    @Linamyon Just curious, what server did you choose to play on? I'd be happy to help you with some basics if you ever have questions like these in the future :)
    Linamyon
  • LinamyonLinamyon
    Leinei wrote: »

I didn't know...! How to do you use it? (Sorry if I don't know anything '~')
  • LinamyonLinamyon
    courtneyy wrote: »
    @Linamyon Just curious, what server did you choose to play on? I'd be happy to help you with some basics if you ever have questions like these in the future :)

Thank you Courtneyy!
    I'm on Alexina server
    courtneyy
  • LeineiLeinei

It's all good. You usually just click on them and you can put in an application to join a guild. It's just a text to say 'hi I would like to join your guild if you'll have me'.
    Linamyon
  • LinamyonLinamyon

It's all good. You usually just click on them and you can put in an application to join a guild. It's just a text to say 'hi I would like to join your guild if you'll have me'.

Thanks but can I see the level of the guild if I click on them? Because I'm afraid to click on a guild of a pretty high level and be seen by its owners and... look stupid. Am I strange? lol
  • LeineiLeinei
    Nah, you're not strange. If a guild is a higher level, sometimes they reflect that in their stone by upgrading it. Basic stone ones are the lower one, then Silver details and then Gold ones. If you're also unsure, you can find the guild on the Guild portion on the Community Page here on the Mabinogi website and see what kind of guild they classify themselves as.
    Linamyon
  • LinamyonLinamyon
    Nah, you're not strange. If a guild is a higher level, sometimes they reflect that in their stone by upgrading it. Basic stone ones are the lower one, then Silver details and then Gold ones. If you're also unsure, you can find the guild on the Guild portion on the Community Page here on the Mabinogi website and see what kind of guild they classify themselves as.

Oh ok, I see~
    Yeah, i'm anoying with my questions, but I just wanted to know what do you do in adventure guilds?
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited February 6, 2019
    You're not annoying.

Anyway, Adventure Guilds would be those more dedicated to doing dungeon/mission runs.
    LinamyonWolfandWolf
  • courtneyycourtneyy

Thank you Courtneyy!
    I'm on Alexina server

It's so awesome that you have so many questions. It's great to hear that you are really trying to understand the game! The next time I log in to my Alexina character I'll send you an add request, and let you know it's me from the forums :) Is your IGN the same as your forum name? Also, don't be afraid to click on guild stones to read over them, it's best to always do that first anyway to make sure that the guilds are actually recruiting and accepting membership :). Some guilds even request that you do apps on their own guild websites before applying from their stone.
    GretaLinamyonSakura2503
  • LinamyonLinamyon
    You're not annoying.

Anyway, Adventure Guilds would be those more dedicated to doing dungeon/mission runs.

Thanks a lot. That was helpful!
  • LinamyonLinamyon

Thank you Courtneyy!
    I'm on Alexina server

It's so awesome that you have so many questions. It's great to hear that you are really trying to understand the game! The next time I log in to my Alexina character I'll send you an add request, and let you know it's me from the forums :) Is your IGN the same as your forum name? Also, don't be afraid to click on guild stones to read over them, it's best to always do that first anyway to make sure that the guilds are actually recruiting and accepting membership :). Some guilds even request that you do apps on their own guild websites before applying from their stone.

Yes, it's the same. Anyway, thank you for your help, and I have a last question.
    What is "apps"? .... It's strange, all the time that I post a question, I'm afraid of look dumb +_+
    And just a last point: In the game, sorry if i make mistakes in english, because I'm french and my vocabulary is not very....
    courtneyySakura2503
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    "Apps" are Applications. It's what you submit when you 'apply' to join a guild. :) Sometimes, certain guilds require you to fill out ones on their own guild websites outside of Mabinogi, other times you can just directly put a request in at the guild stone -- maybe note the guild leader or officer to let them know you are interested in joining.
    Linamyon
  • LinamyonLinamyon
    "Apps" are Applications. It's what you submit when you 'apply' to join a guild. :) Sometimes, certain guilds require you to fill out ones on their own guild websites outside of Mabinogi, other times you can just directly put a request in at the guild stone -- maybe note the guild leader or officer to let them know you are interested in joining.

Oh I see, even if it's not very very clear in my head, I will understand bit by bit.
    And thank you Courtneyy, and the others members of the community (if you see this message lol), to spend your time to answer to my questions!
    WolfandWolf
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    No problem, I requested to add you and if you have anymore questions feel free to bug me personally or ask on the forums, I know a lot of people on here love to help too!
    Linamyon