Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What do you guys think of the Eluned outfits?

Comments

• HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    TheDumbOne

im surprised that they decided to actually do this. im pretty excited!
    even if ppl dont like female clothes on males. at least the choice is their, and allowing ppl to have choices is good! even if it doesn't reflect your opinion..... well in a case were females are allowed..... (plus flat chest)
    and i dont play female characters much... but im glad females get the gym outfit. out of all outfits. that one is very masculine.- nice!

-- i never would of thought mabinogi staff would ever think of actually gender equaling items --
    dont wanna get ahead of myself, but im surprised they didnt do gendered restricted weapons first.
    They did make gender restricted weapons. The pom-poms and baseball bat were the first ones.
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    The pom-poms and baseball bat were the first ones.

thats not true. their were a few, not many. but a few equips that are gender restricted. - they just dont appear often.
    im just surprised becuase it be very easy to just make a weapon non-gender restricted than to de-chest a female outfit for male.

• MarianthiMarianthi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    I love it omg I hope they make more. I like a lot of the male outfits because my character's aesthetic usually doesn't involve short skirts or shorts, so it's nice to get outfits with a longer/more conservative look!
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    probably because there's only like 3 gender restricted weapons....and none of the female ones would be nice for guys. sounds like you pretty much just want a baseball bat. lol
  • HinotamaHinotama
    These outfits seem like a joke to have been genderbent. There are better ones that could of had this.
  • BlankeyeBlankeye
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,640
    The Eluned Classic Formal Suit is everything I ever needed.
    I am so happy.

Please let me wear the M Urban Wear tho ;____;
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    edited January 23, 2017
    Greta
    Greta said:

That would look too weird.... I don't want to see Elf traps. They are scary... I want manly males and feminine females... That's just my opinion anyway lol.
    And that's how it's supposed to be. (Hate feminine male elves)
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Eh, I'm a male character so I don't really care much about them since Females can look good wearing Male's outfit but Males usually looks downright weird when wearing Female's outfit.
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Kaga
    Kaga said:

I'd like to see that too. All it seems to be is traps, traps and more traps.

Kaga
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    @Greta @Kaga @Hinotama http://puu.sh/twF8J/4527d7db95.jpg don't hate me becuz im beautiful 8) 8)
    lmfao tried to find trappiest thing i own. nothing compared to eluned tho e_e
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    Daktaro
    Daktaro said:

@Greta @Kaga @Hinotama http://puu.sh/twF8J/4527d7db95.jpg don't hate me becuz im beautiful 8) 8)
    lmfao tried to find trappiest thing i own. nothing compared to eluned tho e_e
    Kill me rn
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Trap alert!!! xD
    Helsa
  • JoejonasJoejonas
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    Mmm honestly I'm not sure, personally I think they're really weird and don't want more but a lot of people are happy with them so good content I think...?
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    TheDumbOne wrote: »
    im surprised that they decided to actually do this. im pretty excited!<br />
    even if ppl dont like female clothes on males. at least the choice is their, and allowing ppl to have choices is good! even if it doesn't reflect your opinion..... well in a case were females are allowed..... (plus flat chest) <br />
    and i dont play female characters much... but im glad females get the gym outfit. out of all outfits. that one is very masculine.- nice!<br />
    <br />
    -- i never would of thought mabinogi staff would ever think of actually gender equaling items -- <br />
    dont wanna get ahead of myself, but im surprised they didnt do gendered restricted weapons first.

Haven't been around because of work but poking my head in to agree with this ^

It's nice for people to have a broader choice of masculine and feminine items. Because frankly we're all on a spectrum so not everyone is one way or the other. The concept is the same in and out of the game. Get what you like and don't worry about everyone else. I would love to see more added to the Eluned list in the future!
    Lantearia
  • ShadoeShadoe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,090
    edited February 12, 2017
    While I don't really want any more shorts for a while for male or female, I do like the idea of switched or genderless clothing. Too much of the female stuff is way too feminine. And guy characters should be able to wear feminine clothing. I'd really like a tux, butler outfit, or something similar for females. Double Breasted Suits are nice, but I want something more formal/traditional. The Royal Rose Outfit (M) would be great for females, too. I've always wanted to be able to put the Edekai's Priest Robe (M) on girls. I want to put Dorren's Robe on guys. I'm fine with any/all clothes being made for the opposite gender.

Edit: Oh and please, please, please make everything else available to both males and females, like jewelry, wigs/hair, shoes, and hats. Especially the wigs/hair and hats.

edit: fixed typo. Royal Rose Outfit (F) was supposed to say (M)
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    Shadoe wrote: »
    While I don't really want any more shorts for a while for male or female, I do like the idea of switched or genderless clothing. Too much of the female stuff is way too feminine. And guy characters should be able to wear feminine clothing. I'd really like a tux, butler outfit, or something similar for females. Double Breasted Suits are nice, but I want something more formal/traditional. The Royal Rose Outfit (F) would be great for females, too. I've always wanted to be able to put the Edekai's Priest Robe (M) on girls. I want to put Dorren's Robe on guys. I'm fine with any/all clothes being made for the opposite gender.

I feel ya about the shorts. They came out too back to back to my liking. They need to be mixed in more. And one of my close female friends has such a hard time finding pants herself. Who wouldn't look good in a nice suit? :D
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Kaga wrote: »
    Maybe it's good for M wear to > F Character, since F players want more "Pants". <br />
    The other way around? Dont know about that.. most M characters look like F already, and we have tons of "shorts" based outfits anyways.<br />
    Not into all that shota/feminine male look.

I don't know, maybe the problem guys have with wearing the female outfits is the skirts or skimpiness. It could easily be fixed by replacing skirts with shorts, or submitting a complete redesign that would make sense with the outfit. The Eluned outfits are a great fix to the unisex item demand without having to wait years for the engine to be upgraded to allow such a seamless clothing transition. That is assuming you have the cash and gold for it.
  • PrezzixPrezzix
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    I would rather them making all the outfits available to all genders instead of the Eluned stuff.
    ZerukanKitsuyashaAppleChancery
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    You know what I wish? I wish that the female royal alchemist outfit wasn't a frigging skirt. :|
    Zerukan
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I express my overwhelming happiness in this gif.

f2361a2e36dcccce05cf7ff0aa07ecaf.gif
    ZerukanIonIyasenu