Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Better news platfourm

kairisoadorikairisoadori
Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
edited February 22, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
Your twitch channel is complete trash why am i forced to sit thru your lets play to get news about upcoming game content based on time announcements of an upcoming update if your going to announce things to twitch at least make a post on your forums at the top as a news article such as times for a update
Al_Cid

Comments

• Al_CidAl_Cid
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    I agree. Also why do we receive information on events after they are already live on the servers? Why can't we get the information ahead of time so we have something to look forward too?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited February 23, 2019
    So much salt lul.
    Just don't watch it. I don't, because it happens at 3 AM my time.
    In the morning, i come here to read the discussion of others about it or watch the recorded version in Twitch. It's just hour long footage anyway.
    LeineiYangKoete
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Because they're trying to interact with their customer base in a way that they can? Twitch allows us to throw questions at them LIVE and possibly get answers to them. Like Greta said, don't like it, don't watch it.
    YangKoete
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Don't like it? Don't watch it. You not viewing isn't going to effect the views at all.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Leinei wrote: »
    Because they're trying to interact with their customer base in a way that they can? Twitch allows us to throw questions at them LIVE and possibly get answers to them. Like Greta said, don't like it, don't watch it.

They answer mundane questions. :|
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I just wait for it to happen and get prepared following my guts.

But yea if you don't like, don't watch.