Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't get the new flight. A bug or...?

JJJJ
Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
in General Chat
I got 100% points, but when I talk to the matchmaker about gift she says she's already thrown magic powder at me and it only works once.
Does this mean the only way to get the new flight is from collecting cat paws?

Comments

• KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    edited March 15, 2019
    ...OR does this mean the 'new flight' really is no different from the 'normal' Couples' Flight from the last time Doki Doki Island was here? Honestly, I wanna know myself...
  • izelkayizelkay
    Mabinogi Rep: 650
    I would assume the flight is the same as from the last doki doki island event
  • LepeltjeLepeltje
    Mabinogi Rep: 895
    Yeah thats correct, the new flight comes from exchanging cat paws (300 I think?). The flight you get from partnering with a soulmate is the same as the previous times (I would imagine for people that missed it)
    KingEphyImaizumiTheNyanCat
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    New flight was intended to only be purchasable with cat paws or obtained via doki box(?)
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    I should have read the event page more closely. I've wasted so many hours... and I should have been collecting cat paws this whole time.
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    jjeremy wrote: »
    I should have read the event page more closely. I've wasted so many hours... and I should have been collecting cat paws this whole time.

how did u get damn 300 paws in 2 days plz tellme
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    The best potato field is Filian's and the next best is Nicca's in Qilla. Silvervines are almost fine with a rain cloud. One r1 fishing full bait tin afk with big empty bags gives about 5 char runs of tuna and 3 runs of salmon.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Yuoichi wrote: »
    jjeremy wrote: »

how did u get damn 300 paws in 2 days plz tellme

Have enough alts to farm them. I've farmed almost 300 across 9 characters by now. My bottleneck was not having enough half attention span to afk fish for enough tuna and salmon for all my alts.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    You can do the event on all characters.
    Im getting 100-160 paws per day just from doing
    Potatos>Fruits>Tuna>Salmon
    12 times
    360 potatoes 360 fruits 60 Tuna and 84 salmon
  • emery116emery116
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Aren't the paws not tradeable ?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 16, 2019
    emery116 wrote: »

Not tradeable directly. You can still collect and bank transfer them all with alts who are in same account.
    Opalthira wrote: »
    You can do the event on all characters.
    Im getting 100-160 paws per day just from doing
    Potatos>Fruits>Tuna>Salmon
    12 times
    360 potatoes 360 fruits 60 Tuna and 84 salmon

Yeah i did some math yesterday and realized that i can get all rewards i wanted (full female outfit set, two pets, new flight and title) just by doing potato delivery everyday on all 10 characters for 28 days. And if i dump all that extra salmon and tuna dishes, which i have gotten in attempt of getting pink starfish, then i might even get some extra cat paw's too, so i might be able to get my rewards quicker and maybe buy something extra.

• LidrsterLidrster
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,830
    emery116 wrote: »

Not tradeable or storeable in pet.
    But you can transfer them between characters in the same account using the bank.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Yet I still wonder how people think they can price Candy Pop Riding Hood at 25 million gold.
  • GretaGreta
    edited March 16, 2019
    Yet I still wonder how people think they can price Candy Pop Riding Hood at 25 million gold.

ROFL. You can actually get the outfit in a single day if you have no life and also lots of characters.
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Greta wrote: »

ROFL. You can actually get the outfit in a single day if you have no life and also lots of characters.

I had both PETS literally in two-three days. That for outfits is just nuts XDD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Guys think about this for a second; if players are able to purchase these coupons after the event is over to learn flight...then this soul mate bleep was ALWAYS a waste of time.
    GretaWolfsinger
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Gaea wrote: »
    Guys think about this for a second; if players are able to purchase these coupons after the event is over to learn flight...then this soul mate bleep was ALWAYS a waste of time.

You mean it wasn't before? :p
    Greta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

You mean it wasn't before? :p

Well I am not trying to convince you. XD
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670

Why buy something when you can get it for free?
  • GretaGreta
    FayeKaiba wrote: »

Why buy something when you can get it for free?

The free version looks boring as hell. Also it's a hassle to spam boombox and afk with someone else to get points.
    Wolfsinger