Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

MabiLand Campfire Event ????

ookieookie
Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
in General Chat
seen a message scroll across screen about this event, but there's no information that i can find about it.....is it a different event that is mis-named, or what ??

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Was wondering about that too. I also checked out website and forums, but nothing. So confused.
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    The sales page has two boxes listed as "Coming Soon," so I'm hoping we're getting a Cave of Trials and other usual Anniversary events added on Thursday.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    I think, and could be wrong, but this might have something to do with the The Harmony Torch part of Doki Doki.
    An ancient, mystical torch in the center of Doki Doki’s Town Square is the hub of the island's activity. Celebrate the Harmony Torch by lighting a fire of your own! Building a campfire and resting nearby will award EXP every 5 seconds.
    Buffalos
  • ookieookie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    that's why i asked if it was a different event that was mis-named .... MabiLand was something they did last Anniversary at Festia
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited March 17, 2019
    I'm looking forward to the new beauty options.

yJCOLbp.png

Are you?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited March 17, 2019
    Gaea wrote: »

yJCOLbp.png

Are you?

No. Such things should be obtainable with Pons.
    I miss those days when everything was not only gacha.

Outfits - GACHA
    Accessories - GACHA
    Gear - GACHA
    Appearance - GACHA

What's next...?
    Iyasenupawcalypse
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited March 17, 2019
    Greta wrote: »

yJCOLbp.png

Are you?

Outfits - GACHA
    Accessories - GACHA
    Gear - GACHA
    Appearance - GACHA

What's next...?

Government steps in like Belgium did and says nope. I hope you have been paying attention these past few months Greta. A lot is going on and gacha is indeed gonna eventually get shut down, or regulated to the point where they say F it (like Kim did lol) and jump ship. The Belgium thread is a fine read, I suggest you catch up on it.

And don't worry! I have it fully archived for the public. No ninja mod can touch the archive.org!
    (the link is on my profile)
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Why does this message seem familiar?
    Was this also an erroneous event banner last time Doki Doki Island was around?

It's hard to remember, considering just how long it's been since the last time it's come around.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Why does this message seem familiar?
    Was this also an erroneous event banner last time Doki Doki Island was around?

It's hard to remember, considering just how long it's been since the last time it's come around.

I think you might be right on that. I do somewhat recall something about a campfire being in the ticker that seemed off last time Doki Doki showed up.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire

yJCOLbp.png

Are you?

Outfits - GACHA
    Accessories - GACHA
    Gear - GACHA
    Appearance - GACHA

What's next...?

Skills - Gacha?
    Greta
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

yJCOLbp.png

Are you?

Outfits - GACHA
    Accessories - GACHA
    Gear - GACHA
    Appearance - GACHA

What's next...?

Skills - Gacha?

Updates - Gachapon
    Joeybahn
  • KaibaAkayukiKaibaAkayuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,225
    I think, and could be wrong, but this might have something to do with the The Harmony Torch part of Doki Doki.
    An ancient, mystical torch in the center of Doki Doki’s Town Square is the hub of the island's activity. Celebrate the Harmony Torch by lighting a fire of your own! Building a campfire and resting nearby will award EXP every 5 seconds.

unsure about that one my dude as last 2 times it was the Harmony Torch Event scrolling across the screen.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    The only reason I said that was because of the exact same descriptions for Torch Event as the MabiLand Campfire. But again I could be wrong.