Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Looking for a guild

EluchisEluchis
Mabinogi Rep: 300
edited March 10, 2019 in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hello, everyone!

I'd like to join a friendly guild since the one I was on wasn't active and I've got to feel a bit lonely. I'm an old player but I know some basic stuff from the game, so I'd be thankful to be taught what it's missing. I like doing missions, and I'm always there if needed. My in-game name is Lizeth.

Comments

• JerenJeren
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    heyo! I am also an older player returning after a bit of a hiatus. unfortunately i was booted from my old guild, but it was pretty much dead anyway. maybe we can hang sometime?
  • JerenJeren
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    hey man any luck finding a guild? i also returned recently and my old guild was disbanded. i'm interested in making friends and finding a friendly guild with players of all levels and experience. I have a full time job and 2 kids, so can't do the hardcore raiding schedule scene lol.
  • KaibaAkayukiKaibaAkayuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,225
    IF you guys would like Predict is recruiting. The leader is Military and has children as well, and as the officer i work full time and have a child too so we ttly understand being busy due to responsibilities. if you are interested or wanna no more Add Rebelknight or Felish.