Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hydra title nerfed?

SolesticeSolestice
Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
edited March 18, 2019 in General Chat
[img][/img]unknown.png
When Hydra first came out, the master title was originally +30 Clay Alchemic damage with the 3% crit and 20 second duration but now it's 10?. When was this implemented? I usually only use alch but this was the only reason why I went for hydra (for the higher clay alch and hydra duration). This is a huge nerf to the title. Can anyone explain this?

Comments

• DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    No one has changed this on mabiworld.... then again that doesn't mean much. When was the last time you noticed it at 30?
  • SolesticeSolestice
    Probably when I got it, which was maybe a year and a half ago. But I used it before then but never really paid attention to the buffs because I knew (or at least I thought I knew) what it gave. But I just happened to look today and saw that the clay alch damage went down significantly.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited March 18, 2019
    Didn't it always say 10?
    According to wiki, it really IS +30, but, in-game, the master title's text is incorrect.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Mandela effect.
  • SolesticeSolestice
    Like I said, when it first came out it was 30.
    I just wanna know when it happened x-x
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    Just another case of the wiki having false info, none of the alchemy pages have even been updated to reflect the current damage formulas adding less at low ranks post-hp/mp/sp cap raise, it was always 10 earth damage and you can (as I mentioned in the other thread with bash) calculate it ingame to see it is correctly adding 10 damage, keeping in mind that hydra has "charges" that stack up and multiply clay alch dmg in the same way fire alch dmg is multiplied per charge of flame burst.