Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Patch Notes - March 14th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited March 14, 2019 in Vault
It's that time again for our Monthly Patch Notes. Check out what else has changed!

The following Events, Sales, and Promotions are running:

Quality of Life:

• New Eye Colors have been added to all races.
  • Imperial-yellow (Free)
  • Gray-violet (Free)
  • Mythril White (Premium)
  • Seraphim White (Premium)
  • Hot-pink (Premium)
  • Deep-blue (Premium)
  • The "\" hotkey now hides skill icons, event announcement banners, a player's HP Bar, Condition Icons, any floating system messages, Horn Bugle messages, quest instructions, chat boxes, and the Boss's health gauge.

The following issues have been fixed:

• Rumors of Transformation quest has been fixed for new accounts.
  • Fixed the issue regarding ranking up the Reforging Rank was too low for the Chain Blade, and too high for the Shuriken.
  • Fixed the issue of the Elemental Reforging max value being set low at rank 2 of the Two-handed Swords and Knuckles in all Reforging Tools.
  • Adjusted the max level of some of the stats for Dual Stat weapons.
  • Increased the rate that Final Hit Teleport Distance option appears on some shoes items.
  • Fixed the issue where the Reload Reforging name was awkward.
  • Fixed the issue of the Lance Charge range width increase reforging was named incorrectly.
  • Fixed an issue where the Refined Reforging Tool PLUS Marionette Control Bar rank 3 uses the same stat set as that of other Reforging Tools.
  • Fixed the issue where charging without a shield option is not properly applied for Echostone.
  • Fixed the issue where the success rate reforging is not applied when the Metallurgy Sieve's durability is 1.
  • Fixed the issue where the success rate displayed on the Tailoring Production window was not properly applied.
  • Fixed the missing reforging stat to persist Wind Guard on rank 1 gloves for Giants.
  • Fixed issues involving stats that shouldn't appear from Refined Reforging Tool PLUS are appearing.
  • Fixed an issue regarding missing giant skill options for Human and Giant's Cloth Armor Headgear, and Heavy Armor Headgear.
  • Fixed an issue regarding unnecessary stats for Human and Giant's Cloth and Heavy Armor Headgear.
  • Fixed an issue regarding the Final Shot reforging stat can be applied to a Dark Knight Helm, which Elves cannot equip.
  • Fixed an issue where the Transformation Training EXP and Physis Transformation Duration stats don't appear in all of the common Light Armor reforging.
  • Fixed an issue, so the fishing reforging can be applied to the Life Exploration Fishing Rod and cooking tool reforge can be applied to the Life Exploration Cooking Knife.
  • Fixed the issue where rank 2 ice elements don't appear on all of the Bow weapons except the Spirit Bow.
  • Fixed the issue where another race's skill reforging can be applied to equipment exclusively for Giants.
  • Fixed the issue where repair fee increase penalty was applied to an item that hasn't been upgraded, because the gathering speed was increased by a reforging.
  • Fixed the issue where repair fee of some gathering/crafting tools was too expensive.
  • Fixed a typo when giving a gift to the Female Blunt Spirit Weapon.
  • Fixed a typo in the message when failing to catch a fish.
  • Fixed the item descriptions for the Abaddon Sovereign and Nobility Wigs with Horns for females.
  • Fixed an issue where the Mystic Pathfinder title didn't have a description.
  • Added the line (Cannot be Repaired or Dyed) to the Winter Royal Snow Spell Book.

Note: Unfortunately, we are still investigating users who are affected by the Reforging Tool issues. We will announce the compensation as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Comments

• GricelyGricely
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Note: Unfortunately, we are still investigating users who are affected by the Reforging Tool issues. We will announce the compensation as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Huh, could this be the reason why I spent 35+ reforges trying to rank up my chain blade with no success? I just assumed I was hideously unlucky and gave up but if so should I submit a ticket?
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Once again no Extra slots, so disappointed.
  • FerghusTheBlacksmithFerghusTheBlacksmith
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    edited March 18, 2019
    Gricely wrote: »

Huh, could this be the reason why I spent 35+ reforges trying to rank up my chain blade with no success? I just assumed I was hideously unlucky and gave up but if so should I submit a ticket?

I was thinking the same thing. I spend around 250 Fine Reforging Tools (Not all at once. Over time.) trying to rank my Chain Blade from Rank 3 to Rank 2 a while ago.

I decided to wait until a Reforge Rank Up Event but I sent a ticket back then and was told that that's now RNG works.
    So, it was actually an error?
  • TsumikkiTsumikki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    Katherz wrote: »
    The "\" hotkey now hides Condition Icons
    Thank you very much.

WolfandWolfKensamaofmari
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Tsumikki wrote: »
    Katherz wrote: »
    The "\" hotkey now hides Condition Icons
    Thank you very much.

Honestly best thing.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited March 26, 2019
    So the reforge drama finally hits NA. Unlike KR the United States is a more vicious beast when it comes to being...oh whats a good word? Oh you guys come up with some big scary words. You know the ones that would spook them and most other companies. lol.

But basically they can't downplay this. I myself have spent some funds on reforges a few times.

On a positive note, thank you so much for consolidating the display hide functions to just one key "\". Best patch ever out of all of this. ^_^