Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Partner Improvements

FariisonFariison
Mabinogi Rep: 630
edited March 29, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
I've kinda got my own ideas, but I'm curious about what other people think could be done to make partners (In my case butlers, bc that's the only one I've got) a little more useful.
My personal thoughts are:
Being able to tell a butler to gather something for me would be nice, just like how they can cook once per day.
Allowing them to wear more sotrs of outfits... Like, why can't I have him equip the northern lights armor? (<-<; So much for the character uniform idea...)
Having them sell partner trade unlock pots on a like certian day of the week, or during more events like when the bard partner came out.
A way to rebirth them / change their height (I made mine wayyyyy too tall) / change their set personality.
Being able to use hair dye amploes on them (Too many red-browns in the character customization options, but that brown dye would be perfect.)
Letting them equip ranged weapons like bows... It may be something that needs balancing, but it'd be a lot more useful if Fiamn (My butler) didn't run in to a bunch of enemies and die right off the bat...
And a way to repair their items without having to get an unlock pot.

But also... Partners going on sale more often would be nice... And a balance between partners that are set personalities and partners that you can sorta mold your self when new ones come out. (Fiamn's based around one of my OCs...)

Comments

• DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    ranged weapons with or without all human skills. i also vote for giant and elf partners... in general need more skills for em.
    FariisonTHICCthighssavelivesAlexLight
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    If they can add giant and elf partners then I'd ask for humanoid fomor partners. Goblins, Fairies, Ogres, that stuff. Maybe we could merge the partner system with the ego system somehow.
    Fariison
  • FariisonFariison
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    If they can add giant and elf partners then I'd ask for humanoid fomor partners. Goblins, Fairies, Ogres, that stuff. Maybe we could merge the partner system with the ego system somehow.

Being able to have the spirits as partners that can be summoned from the weapon or something would be adorable!!!
    Especially with the male wand spirit.

And I'd LOVE to have some non-human partners too. Like, a commerce partner but it's the trade assistant imp or something...
    (Though wouldn't that be a pet? Is it racist to consider the imps pets at this point? No wonder they hate us again...)
    THICCthighssavelivesPrinniWlia
  • YuoichiYuoichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    + soul link for them v-v
    LadameBronzebreakChaosShadow
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    Soul Link.
    ChaosShadow
  • PrinniPrinni
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,825
    Alban Knight partners please! (ahaha) I know we can already customize partners visually but I think more NPC-specific partners like William and Laighlienne would be fun. ^^

That being said I also wonder will it never be possible to summon more than 1 at once..? I guess there are reasons for that.

BUT MY ONE AND ONLY TRUE WISH.. IS ACTUALLY...!!!! That they would add a princess carry function to them (PLEASE AND THANK YOU m(_ _)m).

It'd be nice to be able to interact more with your partner characters.
    (Sorry, I'm only looking at the fun part not the functional.. haha ^^;)
    BronzebreakKofumi
  • PrinniPrinni
    Fariison wrote: »

Being able to have the spirits as partners that can be summoned from the weapon or something would be adorable!!!

And I'd LOVE to have some non-human partners too. Like, a commerce partner but it's the trade assistant imp or something...
    (Though wouldn't that be a pet? Is it racist to consider the imps pets at this point? No wonder they hate us again...)

Aa I think ego partners would be a great idea if they can find a way to make it work! Then spirit weapons could get more love too!
  • PrinniPrinni
    Fariison wrote: »

Aa I think ego partners would be a great idea if they can find a way to make it work! Then spirit weapons could get more love too!
    WliaBronzebreak