Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

They Changed Gained Points Display!

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited December 15, 2016 in General Chat
It looks like in this update they changed how the points for skills gained are displayed. I am currently 2x Close Combat and I got two pop-ups for the Critical Hit skill.

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I'm confused... what do you mean?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Sorry just posted an image. Took me a bit since they changed how to... *notices add image button*

>A<
  • andrewngn13andrewngn13
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,020
    rip image code and html bbcode. Goodbye old days.

• BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    edited December 15, 2016
    Arjune
    Arjune said:

I'm confused... what do you mean?
    To the top left of the screen, little white text blurts will appear when you fill out skill training lines. What's changed with this update is that instead of only one of these being present at a time, they'll 'scroll up' as more new ones appear. It's kinda like the chat log. Which I guess is also why the OP has no X2 in there at all: two entire notifications came up instead of just one.
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited December 15, 2016
    andrewngn13

rip image code and html bbcode. Goodbye old days.

On the upside we can press a button to add an image now. It's to the right of the C.

I need coffee >A<.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    oohh I see.... interesting