Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Ongoing] Pay What You Want Sketches

Comments

• PrinniPrinni
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,825
    Mellchu wrote: »
    Hi Prinni, I added you on discord. I'd like to request a commission if it is available. Please check your discord >v< thank you!

Oooh! Hello! Thank you! I think I added you! (At least I think that's you!) You can send me a little "hi"" if you'd like to make sure. ^^
  • PrinniPrinni
    Hello everyone! I thought I should put up a list so that everyone can have an idea of when-abouts I’ll get to theirs!

☆ Vaughan (In progress...)
    ☆ SylviaWolfe
    ☆ Aquaheart
    ☆ Izy
    ☆ Mellchu
    ☆ Brave
    ☆ Cheney
    ImaizumiSylviaWolfe
  • PrinniPrinni
    For the past week and a bit I’ve been a bit busy so I didn’t get to work on any of them at all ㅠㅠ
    But I should be able to get back on track with everything soon.
    Thank you as always for being so patient ^^
  • AyshiusAyshius
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,075
    These drawings are so good and I seriously hope they pay you a lot ..you deserve more >o<!!
  • chocoyurielechocoyuriele
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,560
    Yeah your drawings are really good quality o/
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    Give this prinny more coffees Dude~
    support the prinni, love the prinni, encourage the prinni x3
  • PrinniPrinni
    edited April 10, 2019
    Ayshius wrote: »
    These drawings are so good and I seriously hope they pay you a lot ..you deserve more >o<!!

Ahaha! Aww~ thank you~! Actually honestly when people just say they like what they received I'm already on cloud nine, but thank you very much! ^^
  • PrinniPrinni
    Yeah your drawings are really good quality o/

Hwahaa! Aw~ Thank you!
  • PrinniPrinni
    edited April 10, 2019
    Give this prinny more coffees Dude~
    support the prinni, love the prinni, encourage the prinni x3

Dah! Brave~!! ;;
  • PrinniPrinni
    Hello, just a quick status update! Recently I have received a few messages on Discord and I feel really bad as I haven't been able to answer some of you yet! I am currently in the middle of packing and moving and have been very busy! *sweats* I think I will be occupied at least until the end of the month. In the meantime, if you see this if I haven't answered you yet or given you an update, I apologize for the lack of communication. I'll try to answer you all as soon as I can! Many things coincidentally are happening at the same time so it has been a very busy month for me. ^^; Thank you all as always for being so patient. ㅠㅠ
    ImaizumiVaughanPankoodaWynnieZjuraNevine
  • PrinniPrinni
    edited April 27, 2019
    Oh! Also this is late, but Happy Easter/Spring Break/Golden Week to all who celebrate! I hope you all get/got a really good rest! Also please don't forget to take good care of yourselves! ^^ Since many tend to catch colds during spring.
    ImaizumiBravelatiosZjura
  • ZjuraZjura
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    Prinni wrote: »
    Oh! Also this is late, but Happy Easter/Spring Break/Golden Week to all who celebrate! I hope you all get/got a really good rest! Also please don't forget to take good care of yourselves! ^^ Since many tend to catch colds during spring.

I saw this late but, do take care of yourself Prinni. Don't work too hard. OwOb
  • PrinniPrinni
    Zjura wrote: »
    Prinni wrote: »

I saw this late but, do take care of yourself Prinni. Don't work too hard. OwOb

Oh! I also saw this late!
    Aww that's so sweet, thank you~ ^^
    Ahaha I'm kind of embarrassed to admit I saw this in the middle of having caught a cold, hahaha. ^^
    (Not from overwork or anything, but just randomly)
    But I'm pretty much all better now so thank you again! ^^
  • PrinniPrinni
    Sorry for the lack of updates everyone! My moving has been postponed so I'm free from that for the time being but then I went under with a cold for a couple of weeks so I apologize again for the lack of updates. Feeling much better now!

I don't quite have anything to post yet but here's an updated list of progress.
    Pretty much almost all orders have been drafted and need a few tweaks before final cleanup.
    A few are almost done and I'll post those as soon as I can.
    For those of you who asked for yours by a certain deadline those are currently my priority so please do not worry!
    (I will try to message individually about those as soon as I get a chance)
    As always if you have any questions or want to make any changes please feel free to message me anytime.
    April and May were unexpectedly very busy for me!
    Again, thank you all for always being so patient ^^

☆Updated Progress List☆

☆ Vaughan (Almost finished...)
    ☆ SylviaWolfe (Drafted)
    ☆ Aquaheart (Drafted)
    ☆ Izy (Drafted) *will send for approval ^^
    ☆ Mellchu (Drafted)
    ☆ Brave (Almost finished...)
    ☆ Cheney (Drafted)
    ☆ Starish (Drafted)
    ☆ Injoon (Drafted)

(Note: for reference "Drafted" pretty much just means I have the whole rough draft down while "Almost finished" means I'm just about finished with the clean lines. Once drafts are done, it doesn't take too long between the two. ( 'v' )d )
    Imaizumi
  • PrinniPrinni
    edited June 8, 2019
    Ah, and this isn't commission related or anything but it was my guild's Vice-leader's birthday the other day so we all drew something for him.

This one was mine
    NvtpCRa.png
    (I think that's the first time I put color in something. At least the first time in a long time... as I don't know how to color. ^^;)

Happy birthday Vice! We love you! ☆
    VaughanImaizumiYummeiHindsight
  • PrinniPrinni
    edited June 29, 2019
    Hello~ ‪For everyone out there who’s still waiting for their commissions, I really apologize for the delay! For the past couple of weeks I’ve been quite dizzy everyday and have been having trouble concentrating on many things & being able to draw, though I’m still working on them little by little!

(That being said, although I have pretty much everyone’s drafted, just in case you are one of those who have been waiting for quite a while and have thought at any point that maybe you’d like to change what you asked for, requests can be changed if the commission is not yet finished, so please feel free to do so. I’d like to give that option to those of you who have been waiting for so long, so please feel free to dm me or contact me on discord if you’d like to make any changes.)

Thank you as always for being so patient m(_ _)m
    ImaizumiVaughanBravelatios