Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

GM Quest Not Completed

aznsazns
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Bugs and Glitches
Hi Team,

I recently received a GM quest which requires me to defeat a red dragon.
I went ahead and solo'd the red dragon raid, however did not receive the quest completion.

Unfourtnately, I did not realise the quest did not complete until I reached Lezarro (NPC) and so do not have any supporting screenshots.

Is this something you can look into for me?

Thanks!

Comments

• GiegueGiegue
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,975
    There is apparently a bug that causes the raid to not count as cleared if the boss was defeated by Redoubled Offensive. If this was not the case, then if you want to clear the quest quickly to reclaim your kill, try the Saga II - Episode 2 questline. The quest Crumena on the Rampage has you kill a weakened Red Dragon that counts towards the Grandmaster mission.
  • aznsazns
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I did not kill the red dragon with redoubled offensive. It was killed using final hit.

Thanks however for the tip on Saga II storyline.