Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Learning Final Strike Skill (SOLVED)

GFKGFK
Mabinogi Rep: 855
edited April 11, 2019 in Alexina Chat
During Indomitable Fighting Spirit quest it asks you to deliver a Shiny Blue Dragonscale to Taunes but i skipped the dialog (accidentally of course LOL) so i dont know how or where to get it.
Anyone who did read the stuff has a clue? Thank you
  1. What should i do?7 votes
    1. "i'll give you a Shiny Blue Dragonscale for free my friend "
       0% (0 votes)
    2. "Haha dont skip dialog again"
       29% (2 votes)
    3. "Morrighan is best waifu"
       43% (3 votes)
    4. "i'll give you a Shiny Blue Dragonscale for free my friend... sike!"
       14% (1 vote)
    5. "check on other forum, this is as empty as your journal"
       14% (1 vote)

Comments

• CelticCeltic
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,120
    in the dialog it says something about protecting a dragon egg and to see legatus , so threat in renes :D
    GFK
  • GFKGFK
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    Celtic wrote: »
    in the dialog it says something about protecting a dragon egg and to see legatus , so threat in renes :D

Thanks a lot, i got after some runs on the mission protecting Legatu's eggs
  • IcedrakeIcedrake
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    edited April 11, 2019
    Did that, Legatus' Gift doesnt do anything, as far as I can tell, what are we after?

[EDIT] It's a unique item called "Shiny Blue Dragonscale" and is searchable on AH[/EDIT]