Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[NAB] Dual Borealis Hammer stance broken AP/Scroll

ArjuneArjune
Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
edited May 13, 2019 in Archived Bugs
When you use appearance scrolls on frosted borealis hammers it no longer does the stance for wearing 2. Here's what it looks like now:

C1i34bR.png

Here's what it used to look like:

lgBDv2Q.jpg

I know some fixes happened recently, but I feel like this was broken. If it was done on purpose then I'm super disappointed.... hopefully it can be fixed. I only have chainsaw appearance to test it with so I don't know if other app scrolls are having the issue

X5iRWWs.png

IGN: Darvy
Server: Mari

Comments

• LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    I kept forgetting to check if this happened, and I am sad to know that it did. I was worried also when I read those patch notes. Saddest day. :'( It was the entire reason I got the chainsaw appearance scrolls instead of just having fun with the regular chainsaws. +1 For getting it returned to how it was before the fix for other appearance scroll items.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I just wish they'd say if this was intended or not.... :( I might have to remove my chainsaw apps...
  • FedoraDanFedoraDan
    Mabinogi Rep: 465
    Hey there, as stated in the April 1st patch notes: "Fixed an issue so if a weapon with a special animation has an Appearance Scroll applied to it, the weapon will use the default animation of the changed appearance". This means all current and subsequent Appearance Scrolls attached to a weapon with special animations like the Frosted Borealis Hammers will now have a default animation applied when dual wielded. The reason for this is the special animation of dual wielding these hammers would break other similar Appearance Scrolls attached to these weapons where they wouldn't appear at all in your hands or they would have the entirely wrong animation for the user.