Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Returning player seeking friends and a guild!

RowigrathRowigrath
Mabinogi Rep: 820
in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hello there! I'm a returning player who's been playing Mabinogi off and on for quite awhile now. I ended up having to restart my character a year or so ago, so despite me being a returning player, I am still fairly new at the game. I'm looking for friends to play the game with- making friends and having fun with them is my primary motivation for MMOs these days- as well as a guild to join.

My IGN is Raigrath, and my cumulative level is 665 at this time (I know I know, it's really low~). My character is a human, and I'm currently a mage, which I hope to eventually make my end-game class (I absolutely love magic classes). My timezone is Eastern Standard Time, but I'm going to be going to college in Minnesota in January, so it'll change to Central Time next year. I enjoy getting along with people, doing dungeon runs, and generally learning about the game and improving myself so I can help other people out as I have been helped out in the past. Also, Mafia is the best~ So if you think we could be good friends, feel free to hit me up in game or here on the forums! I'd love to add and get to know you all!

As for a guild, any guild that's fairly newbie friendly would be nice. I don't want to be carried during my entire time in Mabinogi- that just gets boring, really- nor am I looking for handouts of any kind. I'd just like a guild that's willing to give advice and has plenty of friendly people that want to do various things together, whether it's commerce, going through dungeons, or just hanging out and talking.

In any case, sorry for the long post! Hopefully it's not too overbearing for anyone to read. I do hope to hear back from people in-game or here on the forums. Have a great day, y'all!

Comments

• RowigrathRowigrath
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    Gotta love the college student life, am I right? Anyways, I am back- mostly, still got finals to deal with and some papers, yay- and I should be back in the game pretty soon... Provided life gives me the chance to do so. And when that happens... well, I guess I'll just have to see how the game has progressed with updates in my absence!