Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Voyage of Iria - A ruairi event - Interest check

SheepsSheeps
Mabinogi Rep: 320
in Ruairi Chat
Hello, i am Rhonwhen and currently wanting to organize an event. This will be an event for my guild, but all players are welcome.

What is this event?
It will be a casual, laid back event focused around discovery and playing the game in a way many players may have not done as of late.
this event will start in Filia, and we will walk across Iria, visiting all regions and major landmarks of the continent. No Mounts. No Mana tunnels (tagging them are allowed). In each town (starting in filia and ending in the Calida outpost) We will have a rest stop to just chat, hang out, and participate in a gold or Item raffle I will hold before we move on.
I hope to hold this event sometime next week, the exact date is TBD as I get my work schedule soon. so for now, I will judge interest, and if this would be a sort of event you would like to participate in.
I hope to hold more events like this in the future, as I personally aim to help bring back the old mabi.

Comments

• RauganRaugan
    Mabinogi Rep: 635
    I'd be down to pretty much LoTR on a not-so-epic quest across Iria. :D