Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't Zoom in/Out

MaerLaMicheMaerLaMiche
Mabinogi Rep: 1,025
edited May 12, 2019 in Technical Support
I'm currently on a laptop. Before the recent update I had no problem with zoom in/out with the spreading and closing of my fingers but now it doesn't work. I checked ELAN to if it set properly and desktop icons zoom in/out just fine, just not on mabi. I play on windowed mode and don't use an external mouse.

Comments

• LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    You'll need to set up scroll wheel emulation on your touchpad, usually it's on by default by dragging two fingers up and down.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Otherwise you would have to do fullscreen and use the top and bottom borders of the window to scroll, which is annoying.
  • NishikiNishiki
    Mabinogi Rep: 605
    I'm having the opposite issue where I can't STOP my screen from zooming out. I'll be not even touching my mouse and the screen will just start spinning around my character or zoom all the way out to outer space