Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What Did You Get for First Ice Bowl?

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited January 25, 2017 in General Chat
Alright, so for your first bowl of Shaved Ice and Berry you give to Fleta, you're supposed to get a "fashion item" and after that it's random. Let's see what people got as their first.

I got an Old St. Nick's Outfit (F).

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 25, 2017
    Same. It was funny. I gave her a bowl and literally was looking in my inventory for like a minute and tried to find what i got. After i failed to find it i was like "A glitch or what? No reward" so with disappointment i unequipped my new empty ice bowl, but suddenly noticed that my character is doing... Old Saint Nick outfit animation! I quickly opened inventory and noticed that i was only wearing a Pilgrim robe on top without wearing any main outfit so it went right there first. I kinda felt really dumb there lol.
    EDIT: I just got Old Saint Nick shoes. The hell is this luck. I'm pleased. I already got what i wanted from this event in 2 tries haha.
    Helsa
  • LeineiLeinei
    @Greta glad to hear it =D.
  • SugarAngelSugarAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    Saint Nick for the opposite Gender.
  • FairyvoiceFairyvoice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    Y'all are lucky... I got a Shaved Ice Hat.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Old Saint Nick (F)

2nd and 3rd were 1-star foods, woohoo.
  • IzzyKuroNekoIzzyKuroNeko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Old Saint Nick's Outfit (M).

Welp, glad I have my set from when it was first released/given away.
    BECAUSE I'M FEMALE. [/insert tableflip]
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    nick boots F, which I found out I didn't have yet xD now to acquire a black and a white dye to get them matching with the outfit :3
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    st nick shoes F
  • LeineiLeinei
    Well, at least we've proven that you can get something other than the St. Nick Outfit as the first item.
  • CinnabunCinnabun
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    I already got those outfits so I won't be doing the event, but I did go pick up my ice bowl and fill it up just for the heck of it.
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    I did it on all 9 of my characters and got 2 saint nick outfit F, 1 saint nick outfit M, 1 saint nick boots M, 1 shaved ice hat, and 4 Dance Gesture Coupons. Didn't expect the coupons to be part of the smaller pool but I'm happy about it. There's a chance it only counts the first person on an account, but I'm never lucky enough to not get a fail item so I doubt it.
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
    I got old saint nick M
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    I got the Saint Nick Boots (M) on the first try which I'm pretty happy with as I like how they go with the 2012 Premium winter newbie wear :3 I really adore the pairing of this event's rewards with the skiing ones
  • MalksburyMalksbury
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    I did it on 9 characters and got 2 old saint nick boots m 2 old saint nick boots f 2 shaved ice hats 3 dance coupons..... NO OLD SAINT OUTFIT F i hate this rng i would keep doing it but saying this rng i dont want to continue its a bad gacha opening for me cause i dont need any of this stuff
  • TtheHeroTtheHero
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    For my first one I got that worthless dance gesture coupon.
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    I got Saint Nick Boots (M) on 3 of my characters (3!). A shaved ice bowl hat on my main, and Saint Nick Boots (F) on my 5th character. Luckily, I already got the outfit from the check in event a couple years ago for my main. And after around 15 trips back and forth to fill the bowl with shaved ice, I got the set on my alt too.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Nothing!

Cause I didn't do it yet! Nd idk if I'm going to.
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    a shaved ice hat... well, i wasn't expecting anything good anyway lol.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    It's the Gangnam Style dance, right?
  • MalksburyMalksbury
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    2 more times with 2 more characters got 2 old saint nick boots male again what is this rng it makes no sense