Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nerf G21 please.

VanBlazeVanBlaze
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Feedback and Suggestions
It's too hard to finish. The doppelganger boss heals to much and cannot be defeated even with hour and half.

Comments

• DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Millions of other people have done it, so can you. Just be patient.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited May 19, 2019
    Millions of other people have done it, so can you. Just be patient.

Screw it, I'll say it. We have that millions of players?

That said, that doesn't make your point any less valid. @VanBlaze , what are your character race, skill and levels? I'm sure a number of people can post what they did to do it.
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,745
    If you're talking about the Finale:
    https://gyazo.com/6ae997a1bf1ac404cfe220db3caacfc8
    There's the wiki page on it, if you haven't read it take a look, it might give a tip here and there.

Personally what I recommend for difficult Gen battles, is try to treat it like a raid boss similar to Girgashiy - Debuffs and Buffs.
    Idk what skills you have at your arsenal, or at what level, but it's always a good idea to use Bone Dragon and Mir Dragon on a boss to debuff him. Use Battle Field Overature on yourself, summon doll bags that give you max damage, use a Bone Dragon chip, if you use chain blade use Death mark and Chain Burst Ect ect, I think you get the idea.

If you're still stuck let me know.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Sorry for the MASSIVE over exaggeration with the "millions" part
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440

Lol, I was joking about it. =T
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Still point of the matter is, yes its a pain in the neck, but I remember the first time I did G2 thinking there was no possible way to beat the boss, and tried multiple times, so I let my guild leader at the time on my acc (9-10 years ago, don't ban me or anything) and he did it Lickety-split and I was like "OMG, How?!!!"

All of the generations can be done, it just takes time and patience.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Leinei wrote: »

Lol, I was joking about it. =T

To be fair, you never specified that it was just NA, but KR does confirm that it does have "millions" of Mabi players. So you are TECHNICALLY correct. The best kind of correct.