Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

10k NX Event (Every Saturday)

Caractacus4Caractacus4
Mabinogi Rep: 750
edited June 1, 2019 in Ruairi Chat
[Current] Dice Rolling Tournament, June 1st 2019

**PLAYERS FROM OTHER SERVERS WILL HAVE A RAFFLE DRAWING ON MY STREAM UNLESS THEY HAVE CHARACTER ON RUAIRI TO PARTICIPATE IN THE DICE TOURNAMENT**

Dice Rolling Tournament, June 1st 2019
Who - You vs another Player competing for the 10k NX Prize!
What - Dice Rolling Tournament, player vs player.
When - Saturday June 1st at 11:00pm EST (8:00pm PST)
Where - On my homestead, add me (Caractacus) before hand to join in. This will be on the Nao Server once the server merge is completed.
How - Players will line up along the side of my homestead, and will step forward 2 at a time to do a dice roll duel on a special arena i have created. The highest number wins (6, the mabinogi symbol will be counted as a 1). Winners will then go onto the farmland while losers will head over into the herbs area. Once all battles are finished, the winners will repeat this process until this is the final 2. Watch the video for more information.
Why - Im bored, i have a extra money, and i like helping people out. I know there are some people that dont have the free money to put into the video game that they play. As well as people who are too young, who's parents may not allow them to buy things for a video game.

I will be running different events EVERY SATURDAY at 11pm EST(8pm PST) and will post info a week ahead of time here as well as my youtube channel (CaraTheGamer).
Mey
  1. Does this event seem fun and fair to you?10 votes
    1. No, this is not fair.
       20% (2 votes)
    2. Yes, this is fair.
       80% (8 votes)

Comments

• Caractacus4Caractacus4
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    edited May 25, 2019
    [Previous] Hide and Seek, May 25th 2019

Hide and Seek [May 25th]
    Who - Me and you guys! My character "Caractacus" will be the focus of this event.
    What - Hide and Seek Event! Find me on the server (I will be in an area available to everyone) and you win.
    When - Saturday May 25th at 11:00pm EST (8:00pm PST)
    Where - Anywhere in Mabinogi on the Ruairi Server. This will be on the Nao Server once the server merge is completed.
    Why - Im bored, i have a extra money, and i like helping people out. I know there are some people that dont have the free money to put into the video game that they play. As well as people who are too young, who's parents may not allow them to buy things for a video game.

I will be running different events EVERY SATURDAY at 11pm EST(8pm PST) and will post info a week ahead of time here as well as my youtube channel (CaraTheGamer).

This post is for today, which is short notice. But this is the only time i will be doing a short notice event.