Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sky Latern - Chain Pots

SnormieSnormie
Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
edited May 23, 2019 in General Chat
I was just wondering Why there isn't any Chain slash 2x pots? Doesn't make much sense to be honest.
Could we possibly get them added?

Comments

• BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    edited May 23, 2019
    If memory serves, the last time we got this event Chain Slash hadn't been added to the game yet, so there weren't any EXP potions for it in the reward pool. I Don't it would be possible for them to add the potions to the reward pool now that the event has started, unfortunately.
  • SnormieSnormie
    Buffalos wrote: »
    If memory serves, the last time we got this event Chain Slash hadn't been added to the game yet, so there weren't any EXP potions for it in the reward pool. I Don't it would be possible for them to add the potions to the reward pool now that the event has started, unfortunately.

I mean they sometimes update/grade the events, so that's why I asked about it.. Just sucks, there's literally double exp pots for everything except that. I just feel like they should have added it because everything else is in it. I'm guessing this must be a rewashed event.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited May 23, 2019
    you could suggest it, but since it's already running they probably won't change it. Pretty sure there's another Master Plan coming up so hopefully you can get lots of training done from that

• SnormieSnormie
    edited May 25, 2019
    Arjune wrote: »
    you could suggest it, but since it's already running they probably won't change it. Pretty sure there's another Master Plan coming up so hopefully you can get lots of training done from that

Didn't they have one at the start of this year? I don't think we getting one.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Don't they have both a Summer Master Plan and a Winter Master Plan? There's still hope.

If they ever update the rewards for this event, they should let the lovestruck couple offer chain slash training seals too.
    Leinei
  • stomei97stomei97
    Mabinogi Rep: 875
    I believe there's usually two a year. I would imagine that game play increases around December-January and June-August just because school isn't usually in session during that time (at least for Americans).