Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Spider through the wall

ShironekoPrinceShironekoPrince
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Bugs and Glitches
Me and my friend where doing 'The Sulfur Spider inside the Shadow Realm' Shadow mission and a glitch occurred where an enemy glitched through the wall I do have screenshots but I do not know how to post them on here if you need them. I just thought this would be something to report because it caused us to not complete the mission

Comments

• NishikiNishiki
    Mabinogi Rep: 605
    Was it on the other side of the wall or halfway stuck in the wall? Did you have a mage with you? Both glitches happpened to me before, if the enemy is on the other side of the wall, get your mage to get as close as possible to the wall and then rotate the camera around, it should let you see the other side of the wall and then they can target it with meteor strikes or other targetable attacks. It's not a "fix" to the glitch but it could help you complete the mission at least. The time we found a boss glitched into a wall, he just couldn't move. Fighter attacks did nothing but the mage and archer managed to take it down with distance attacks.
    Spareoh