Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hero Talent Training Seals don't work on Campfire

Lone07Lone07
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in Bugs and Glitches
The seals from the sky lantern event specify "Can only be used on skills related to the 5 Hero Talents."
Trying to use them on campfire (and I would assume other skills like Rest) do not work at all even though the Hero Talent "Treasure Hunter" includes the Adventure talent, which includes Campfire (and Rest). It just says "does not work on this skill"

If it says "related to the 5 Hero Talents" that should probably include something that is related to the 5 Hero Talents

Comments

• GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Lone07 wrote: »
    The seals from the sky lantern event specify "Can only be used on skills related to the 5 Hero Talents."
    Trying to use them on campfire (and I would assume other skills like Rest) do not work at all even though the Hero Talent "Treasure Hunter" includes the Adventure talent, which includes Campfire (and Rest). It just says "does not work on this skill"

If it says "related to the 5 Hero Talents" that should probably include something that is related to the 5 Hero Talents

I can explain why they don't work. If you reached the original skill cap the seals won't work because they seem to be programmically designed to prevent them being used on the higher ranks of those specific skills. Obviously the skills were uncapped so the seal SHOULD be allowed to work, but for whatever reason, they didn't.
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    Lone07 wrote: »

I can explain why they don't work. If you reached the original skill cap the seals won't work because they seem to be programmically designed to prevent them being used on the higher ranks of those specific skills. Obviously the skills were uncapped so the seal SHOULD be allowed to work, but for whatever reason, they didn't.

That's not why. They don't work because Campfire isn't a hero skill. The hero skills for Treasure Hunter are Exploration Mastery, Artifact Investigation, and Crisis Escape.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    edited June 6, 2019
    I tried to use 'em on Cooking, thinking that was a Culinary Artist Hero skill, but apparently not. =/
    Doesn't seem like a bug.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805