Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New pet bug

ChocolatChocolat
Mabinogi Rep: 400
in Bugs and Glitches
So I used old whistles that were lying in my inventory to make new pets and now I have extra black spaces in my pet window. The same black spaces I had for mini-pets. All my legitimate pets are still around, thankfully but for some reason I have extra black spaces.
Every time I try to arrange the pet order the black spaces multiply and the pet order doesn't save. It's messing up my hotkeys.

I started with 2 black spaces and now I have 16.

Comments

• SpareohSpareoh
    Mabinogi Rep: 780
    Did you notice if any of your pets were glitched after the merge before you used the whistles? There were issues right now with some like the shark-robe seal and maids that they're currently working on fixing. When you used your whistles, were you able to name your pets? And are you on Nao or Alexina?
  • Sakura4500Sakura4500
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    I have extra black spaces in my pet window. The same black spaces I had for mini-pets. All my legitimate pets are still around, thankfully but for some reason I have extra black spaces.
    Every time I try to arrange the pet order the black spaces multiply and the pet order doesn't save.

I started with 2 black spaces and now I have 14
    same thing as Chocolat
  • ChocolatChocolat
    Spareoh wrote: »
    Did you notice if any of your pets were glitched after the merge before you used the whistles? There were issues right now with some like the shark-robe seal and maids that they're currently working on fixing. When you used your whistles, were you able to name your pets? And are you on Nao or Alexina?

I am in Nao server. I had 3 mini pets that were blacked out before I used the whistles. Everything worked perfectly when I used the whistles, I could name the pets and the pets work perfectly.

I'm pretty much the same as Sakura4500.
    It would be a non issue if only it didn't mess up with my pet summoning hotkeys because the first 2 pet summon are black spaces.

I'm having a hard time posting the screenshot (because I don't know how to use this forum) so here's a link:

https://imgur.com/a/TECeLOH
  • PepperLimePepperLime
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    edited June 8, 2019
    https://imgur.com/a/10k7EjD
    Hi, I have the same issue. The pet has the shape of a human on the soul stream login. I didn't have this issue until after the merge. Nao server as well.
  • KayanaKayana
    Mabinogi Rep: 545
    Same issue, 2 mini pets are now 2 black robes. The number on the character select screen doesn't increase, but it does in my pet list when I am logged into a character. Can't make it go away or go down.
  • TrinityWolf20TrinityWolf20
    Basically the same issue for me. I originally had two black robed pets that were mini pets, but they weren't affecting anything. When I did the new pet gacha and made pets from those whistles, it created a glitch where a black robed pet appears at the top of my pet list, thus affecting my hotkey summons. Every time I try to rearrange the pet order, it doesn't save and another black robed pet appears at the top of the list.
  • BelleBelle
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,730
    Same issues for me. Nexon please fix the blackrobed mini pets. My pet summon hotkeys are being wasted on 2 blackrobed mini pets.
  • LastTrueHeroLastTrueHero
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I have a Maid partner card i have been trying to use but every time i get past the name and go to the looks it zooms in and i cant finish making her. i have been trying this since i got the card when the last sale was going on for them. it is upsetting i cant make her.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 30, 2019
    I have a Maid partner card i have been trying to use but every time i get past the name and go to the looks it zooms in and i cant finish making her. i have been trying this since i got the card when the last sale was going on for them. it is upsetting i cant make her.

Enter Fullscreen Mode.

Please don't necro-bump threads. Your issue is not even related.
    Draech
  • ByffByff
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Yeah I still have a mysterious looking black-robed character named "human" on my login screen that I've been told was my shark-robed seal. Still waiting on that to get fixed and might be related.
  • ZilthZilth
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    same issue
    The "pet" seems to duplicate itself to be at the top whenever the pet window is closed. It will also take the form of the most recently selected pet in the preview window.