Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Manners ... continued

AbsintheAbsinthe
Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
edited January 28, 2017 in General Chat
I don’t know why the previous thread was closed.

@Kroene

DECEPTIONS: Queuing on a waiting list for control of public spaces is obviously not the same as queuing in a line.

DECEPTIONS: Most public spaces do in fact have written policies. For example reservations here are usually,first come first served. Athletic fields and courts have set play time intervals (typically around 75 minutes for tennis). Other than this, it is usually just good old fashioned sharing.

AND MORE DECEPTIONS: In the context of queuing, sharing obviously refers to some form of time sharing like round robin. Children are taught to think of round robin as about "taking turns". We learned to share, to take turns, to trade toys.

In the U.S., “hogging” is generally frowned upon as you might expect given the name..

Comments

• mintielmintiel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,855
    Probably cause it was getting a bit out of hand it legit was a salt thread to start with and it ended with more salt.
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    Manners?
    You are talking about the mabinogi community here, good luck finding that.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Probably my statement is gonna be twisted again by some people who didn't care to actually read carefully, but I never claimed the place as my own. I stated that I am willing to SHARE. The point of that thread is that the other players THAT SHARES THAT PLACE don't have BASIC MANNERS, kept killing the raccoons near me when THERE ARE PLENTY MORE RACCOONS AT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MAP TO KILL.

I am writing in caps so you all can actually see what I read. If you still think I am playing by first come first serve basis @Absinthe like in your post "The only one who seems to feel a sense of entitlement is the original poster. We are talking about public spaces, not personal spaces. Her belief that it is her personal space is false.

Her belief that she is entitled to control public spaces by virtue of first come first served is false. Nowhere does any agreement we’ve entered into grant her such entitlements. She is the very definition of self-entitled"

then you must be blind or your brain is not functioning enough to digest that.

Also @Greta keeps implying that I don't wanna move WHEN I STATED IN MY FIRST POST THAT I ALREADY CCED, this person clearly doesn't read or understand my post. It's no wonder I noticed you always fight with some people in this forum.

The point of that post is about MANNERS. Clearly most of you think we shouldn't have any manners when playing a mmorpg and should expect that kind of results. Yeah, I get it now, seeing as yall are dismissing the action as normal.

@Kroene is mostly on point on what I am trying to say. Thanks for that.

Glad now that I get that out of my chest. Now you all can keep twisting my words and assume things that makes you feel good to your hearts content. I'm out. Nice to know that this is what Mabi community is like.
  • FirelinksFirelinks
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    Hurr Durr
    FroglordFayeKaibaGreta
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    the thread was closed for a reason. remaking the thread just to continue the argument / debate / whatever it was will just result in another lock
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 28, 2017
    Calm down. Why you brought this up again? It was closed and now you made another post about it. I'm pretty sure it's against rules to do things like this.
    Helsa
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited January 28, 2017
    Please do not continue this discussion after the previous thread about this was locked.
    GretaSugarAngelClovis15Carlize
This discussion has been closed.