Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Closed

BubbleblibBubbleblib
Mabinogi Rep: 2,800
edited November 23, 2019 in Art Creations
Closed
DANIartsLaticijaKirara01

Comments

• WanderIustWanderIust
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,490
    I would like to offer my character to be drawn.
    I wish you the best on your future endeavours!
    WRYwxXw.png
    8PIfHPb.png
    F6fntn3.png
    JqCncvo.png
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Hey thanks for the opportunity, and hope your freebies and future art shop go well.

https://imgur.com/a/JgUhqmg

A bit of a wall of text below, but it's all to do with pricing and what I think of it. Take it with a grain of salt since I mainly commission Mabinogi art on these forums or on the Discord for gold for the most part.
    Also regarding pricing, you should do it based off of how much your time and effort is worth. If the amount comes out smaller than the general market prices for art (which is extremely subjective because of the nature of art and everyone's varying art abilities), then raise your prices to at least match others art.

Although obviously I like cheaper art if possible, from your stand point, I would strongly recommend either pricing your art as high as you can if you're the type to be hesitant about over valuing your self. The worst thing that could happen is that nobody commissions, and you can lower your prices until you either feel commissions aren't worth your time, or until you get commissions.

And if you really feel bad about overpricing/overvaluing yourself, then an alternative would be to have either 1 or 2 slots, and a wait list. With a wait list you have little obligation to the people on it, other than to make sure that the people who signed up first have priority when you're available to do a commission. Your availability, pricing, and so on is safely subject to change for people on a wait list in my experience.

Therefore if you find several people wait listing, then you could infer that people find your art to be very good for the price you have at that moment. You can then safely raise your price if you feel your effort isn't matching your pricing scheme after a commission or two. You have no obligation to do several commissions on an older price for anyone on a wait list because they normally only have a guarantee of being next in line and nothing else. Much less have they paid you, or received any works from you yet.

Cheers to the freebies!
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    Got a freebie recently so dont mind if you give priority to others, but if you find it interesting, pick any outfit you want or find most suitable for your practice: https://imgur.com/a/wJHCi

If you want something more chibi-ish, like in the image you posted, heres the maplestory 2 version of my character: https://i.imgur.com/MErQSFK.png

Good luck on your freebies!
  • BubbleblibBubbleblib
    edited November 23, 2019
    Closed
    ImaizumiMarielxWanderIustLaticija
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    She looks like a doll, so adorable!

Thank you very much for picking me, really nice.
  • WanderIustWanderIust
    Bubbleblib wrote: »
    @Marielx and @Rinnetensho These are just really rough sketches atm but I thought I would show you what I had going so far
    gORb42m.jpg
    aHytDbm.jpg

Exciting! Thanks for updating!
  • BubbleblibBubbleblib
    edited November 23, 2019
    Closed
    WanderIustLaticija
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    edited June 11, 2019
    @Bubbleblib
    Here, gonna give you some options to redraw 1 of my OC's

molly_the_mouse_by_psyychoticdani_dd90la5-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ1MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzI2ZTc2ZTA1LTM1N2YtNGNiYy1hOTgzLTQ2YzkyZDY5MjEzMVwvZGQ5MGxhNS0yZjUwOGFkMy0wZWI3LTQ0MGQtOGE1NC05ODQ5NTNhYTRhYTUucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTk1MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.tE_skjd7EwlHrwIb8EdE9BdlrB-Sxm8JJozw3tWYpIg
    plant_chibi_by_psyychoticdani_dd946uo-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ1MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzI2ZTc2ZTA1LTM1N2YtNGNiYy1hOTgzLTQ2YzkyZDY5MjEzMVwvZGQ5NDZ1by1iNDA1OTI2Mi1kYjM3LTQ2NWMtOWYwNS03NTFjM2YwMzJiZjIucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTk1MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.wgejvKzc9pxX0vAvKX9zIEpIz7CjIhUU5L6Yic8uods

I hope you find your art style!!
    and with how good it seems to look right now, I'd TOTALLY buy one for $20-25 if I had the money(in my opinion).
  • BubbleblibBubbleblib
    edited November 23, 2019
    Closed
    DANIartsImaizumiLaticija
  • AlynniaAlynnia
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    Need more practice? owo I can drop my character reference if you like > w<
    Ref:https://imgur.com/a/Zg2fkE1
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    @DANNYdani Thanks that means a lot. Here is a quick sketch of one of your OCs
    Rh80X4R_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

it looks so cute <3
  • WanderIustWanderIust
    @Rinnetensho Your character is done! I hope you like it, I still have some things I'm not sure about with this but that is why I'm doing freebies to try things out :P
    nzwSBJM.png

First of all, thank you for the freebie.
    Of course I like it, this is very high quality for a freebie! You did an incredible job, I appreciate it. :)
  • BubbleblibBubbleblib
    edited November 23, 2019
    Closed
    ImaizumiLaticija
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    edited June 12, 2019
    @DANNYdani I hope you like it, tried doing things a little differently
    9BEykBQ.png

That's actually super freaking ADORABLE!!!!
    Can I make something for you? If so, DM me a pic of what you want me to draw and I will draw it to the best of my free digital abilities x'D (since I use FireAlpaca).
    ALSO do you have a DA? (DeviantArt).
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Really interesting and cute art!

Here's my character.t Choose any look you want~
    https://imgur.com/a/f0uOQbO
  • BelliaBellia
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    Ohh these are lovely, I love how you do eyes! If you'd like to draw my avi, here's a pic!
    qstbgg.jpg
  • BubbleblibBubbleblib
    edited November 23, 2019
    Closed
    ImaizumiLaticijaGreta
  • BubbleblibBubbleblib
    edited November 23, 2019
    Closed
    ImaizumiLaticijaGreta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    @Greta I hope you like the sketch of your character so far :)
    PVIJ6BO_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Omg it's so cute! <3 I love it :)
  • NeynaNeyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,140
    Heya~
    You've drawn my character before but if you're ever interested in drawing her again~ here she is again:
    DsZIs.jpg