Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Increase friend list capacity

Angelhappy43Angelhappy43
Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
in General Chat
Since the merge happened and there is so many new friends to make, is there some way for friend list capacity to be increased? It is quite frustrating and challenging to delete people just to make space for the new friends I encounter. In addition, could blacklist not count as space of friend's list because blacklisting those bots take up quite a bit of space ;- ;. Sad feels when you have so many new friends, but can't add them all.
Sherri

Comments

• PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    Or focus on other important things like merging Alexina.
    GretaNegumiko
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Feedback and Suggestions.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited June 11, 2019
    I definitely agree. Especially with the Blacklist counting towards the Friend List count. It doesn't make any sense, why would they do this in the first place? :l
    Buuut yeah, I would of posted this kind of thread in the Feedback and Suggestions, I think a mod might move this thread..? Maybe?
    Pan wrote: »
    Or focus on other important things like merging Alexina.
    Or y'know, you could post in the correct thread and not derail other threads.
  • ValenthValenth
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
    I want a "DELETE ALL" on my blacklist from blocking all the bots in Alexina ¬_¬
    SaiSherri
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Valenth wrote: »
    I want a "DELETE ALL" on my blacklist from blocking all the bots in Alexina ¬_¬

Or little check boxes so I can select multiple at a time.
    SherriLokitin
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    YOU BEEN FRIEND ZONED!

cough
    SherriPan
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Increased friend list would be nice, even for us plebs on Alexina.