Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

My guild is glitched.

GarryibGarryib
Mabinogi Rep: 1,135
edited June 11, 2019 in Bugs and Glitches
Garryib+Ruairi from Nao
Guild: Blackwatch
I cannot leave my own guild because of the fact I have a + in my name. So even tho I want to change my name, I can't.
All my guild members with a + in their name has been duplicated and also cannot be removed from the guild.
Anyone who applies to the guild with a + in their name cannot be accepted in at all or rejected.
a97b53ce12.gif
49e1c6c618.gif
9272ab827d.gif

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Yep guilds are really bugged because of those + characters. If they didn't use ANY special characters this wouldn't of happened. There really hasn't been much of an announcement regarding this big problem that is effecting 2/3rd's of the Nao server except a little blurb about it on the official discord channel. I hope we get a solution this week because we have quite a few people wanting to join our guild but they can't, the system is borked and won't let them.

Please let this get fixed THIS week. Please.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 12, 2019
    This is awful.
    People were too afraid to lose their names instead of wanting a smooth merge with no bugs... Sad.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    It's Nexon, something always goes wrong. XD
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited June 12, 2019
    I really hope they fix this issue soon. What's the point of being able to leave a guild and come back within a day (as per the event) if you can't leave... or come back.
    Huge amount of players compared to before the merge... most of them can't join guilds, won't make bonds, and will quit the game again. Massive waste of potential here!
    Musicat
  • GarryibGarryib
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,135
    Maia wrote: »
    I really hope they fix this issue soon. What's the point of being able to leave a guild and come back within a day (as per the event) if you can't leave... or come back.
    Huge amount of players compared to before the merge... most of them can't join guilds, won't make bonds, and will quit the game again. Massive waste of potential here!

E X A C T L Y
  • OmbrenoirOmbrenoir
    Mabinogi Rep: 635
    Nexon are really a sorry but a complete bunch of hopeless devs. They do a server merge. Brings lots of Bugs/Glitch and etc, Now they're Anouncing G23 is comming shortly while the bugs aren't fixed still, bunch of idiots. Keep releasing stuff withou fixing anything
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Ombrenoir wrote: »
    Nexon are really a sorry but a complete bunch of hopeless devs. They do a server merge. Brings lots of Bugs/Glitch and etc, Now they're Anouncing G23 is comming shortly while the bugs aren't fixed still, bunch of idiots. Keep releasing stuff withou fixing anything

Oof.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 22, 2019
    Guilds are still glitched. We have players we wish to remove but can't because they have not logged in to request name changes (which btw you guys haven't done for 2 weeks). Sorry to bump this, but this is an ongoing bug documented well by my guild leader. Please fix this. I know I make this sound simpler than it probably actually is, BUT unfortunately in order to fix this issue it needs to at least be done for players in guilds. Just remove the plus characters for those players. Please.

zYpaz9Y.png

This is a hindrance on guild leaders who even bother to pay for the crappy VIP we have right now.