Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Leaving Guild issues

nikyahnikyah
Mabinogi Rep: 1,150
edited June 11, 2019 in General Chat
Is there something I missed about guilds not working properly? I am trying to leave my dead guild but when I go to the page to do it, it shows my name + server like it is now then I click on the leave guild, and it asked me if I'm sure or something like that. I click yes. then it tells me that that name doesn't exist.
Faithrend

Comments

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Its a result of the recent merge.

They have no fix for it right now.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    There really should be more announcements about this. It's a pretty big issue for activity and player retention. I can't imagine they don't have a plan of action at this point, though I sincerely hope it's not waiting weeks for name changes.

While I agree the +'s are what broke the system and they shouldn't have been added, I don't think removing them should be the answer. It's too late for that. They added the +'s to everyone's name and it broke guilds by adding double names after all, removing them again could double the doubled name count or something else. Removing the +'s is paramount to changing a characters name via the upcoming name change feature. As a result, removing the +'s could be damaging for people in families, married, or seal stone breakers.

That all said, if they can find a way to safely remove the +'s that would be great. If they don't know how to fix it, they should be more open about realizing it's an important problem. It seems like something that took a backseat and is being ignored.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Hello. There were multiple mentions of this issue previously.

6d1ROuX.png

klBhlQu.png

ZB0YmA5.png

We do not have an ETA on when this issue will be fixed but our developers are aware and are actively looking into it. It is not an issue that is being ignored at all. Once we have a fix and it has been tested, I will make sure to announce it to both Discord and the Forums. For now, all we can do is let our developers work on a fix.
    AquasolGretaFaithrend
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    Another big issue for activity and player retention would be not excluding Alexina out of the merge.