Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Will I make it?

GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
in General Chat
I'm currently at lvl 20 for Edern renown, never botherd with it until it became an event thing but can I make it to lvl 35 before the event ends?

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    With enough diligence you may. Good luck on it.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    Aw thank you!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    I don't even understand that hot garbage of a calendar. I'm sure it makes much more sense in korean to the korean server though.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    For those HP/MP/SP renown, just make 125 paper cranes and gather wool or herbs from your sheep pet or homestead. Use rain casting to help it go faster. It's quite easy and fast.
    TreesSherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    I just started working on carpentry again and I went from rank 6 to rank 11 in one day.. So why not? :D
    While I'm here can anyone give tips on getting 150 base def? It's practically impossible for me, especially since I'm livin' the elf life lol
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited June 19, 2019
    Sherri wrote: »
    I just started working on carpentry again and I went from rank 6 to rank 11 in one day.. So why not? :D
    While I'm here can anyone give tips on getting 150 base def? It's practically impossible for me, especially since I'm livin' the elf life lol

https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Stats#Strength

But honestly protection is more important.
  • MabiIn2k19MabiIn2k19
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,390
    Sherri wrote: »

you need around 1300-1400 str to activate it while wearing bohemian.
  • Donk3yDonk3y
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    40,960 exp needed for rank 20
    168,260 exp needed for rank 35

That leaves ~120.000 exp remaining for you.

Since you can only get 10k a day, it will take you AT LEAST 12 days.

https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Renown