[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct
. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
G23: Tempest Part 1 - Patch Notes - June 20th
It's that time again for our Monthly Patch Notes, and G23: Tempest Part 1 is here! Check out all the details here.
The following Events, Sales, and Promotions are running:
Sweet Summer Forest Pet Box:
Monday, June 3rd, After Maintenance - Thursday, June 27th, Before Maintenance
16 Character Name Event:
Monday, June 3rd, After Maintenance - Thursday, July 18th, Before Maintenance
Summer Master Plan Events 2019:
Monday, June 3rd, After Maintenance - Thursday, August 22nd, Before Maintenance
G23 Celebration Events:
Thursday, June 13th, After Maintenance - Thursday, June 27th, Before Maintenance
Checkmate Gachapon: Thursday, June 20th, After Maintenance - Thursday, July 18th, Before Maintenance
Far Darrig Coin Event: Thursday, June 20th, After Maintenance - Thursday, July 25th, Before Maintenance
G23 Part 1: Tempest:
Thursday, June 20th, After Maintenance
Check out the G23 Part 1 Microsite
for more details!
Quality of Life:
The following quality of life features have been implemented:
- You must be cumulative total level 5,000 to start the G23 storyline.
- If you have completed G22, you will receive the “Winter Festival” quest in the “Apocalypse” quest tab upon logging in.
- If you haven’t completed G22, you can start G23 from the “Chapter Info” menu.
- Phantasmal Sight - Obtained when completing the G23 quest, "The Relic of Vales".
- Tenacious Taunt - Obtained when completing the G23 quest, "Doubtful Threshold".
- Raise these techniques from level 1 up to level 10 to increase the techniques abilities!
- Complete G23 Part 1: "the Eye of the Storm" 1st Title - Max Damage +10, Magic ATT+10, Protection +5, Magic Protection +5
- Obtain one of the following, depending on your dialogue selections during the storyline:
- "the Friendly Friend" 1st Title
- "the Problem Solver" 1st Title
- "the Most Precise" 1st Title
- Phantasmal Remnant - Obtain this item when killing a monster with the 'Phantasmal Sight' technique activated. It is an essential energy source when using new techniques. It is automatically consumed whenever you use one of the new techniques.
- Phantasmal Amalgam - Obtain this item by combining 10 Phantasmal Remnants using the Magic Craft skill. This item can be used to power stronger techniques. ...coming soon!
- Comprehensive HP 500 Potion & Comprehensive HP 1000 Potion - ...Using a new technique may help to unlock this special craft!
- Note: The last quest of G23: Part 1 can be completed once G23: Part 2 arrives... coming soon!
The following issues have been fixed:
- Changed crafting so that certain crafts are in numerical order or alphabetized depending on the type of item.
- Improved the lag issue when updating certain character data.
- Hovering over a bag icon in your Basic inventory tab will highlight the bag menu if it is open.
The following text issues have been fixed:
- The Steel Claw item's dyeable areas were visually swapped when equipped.
- Some character names in the Guild List appeared twice.
- If a character’s name is over 16 characters, they could not get engaged.
- Characters with the "+Server" tag in the character name can now properly leave expired guilds through the guild website.
- Newly created guilds now appear properly on the guild website.
The following issues are currently being looked into, and we apologize for any inconvenience:
- Revised the spacing of the "Recipient" field in the Mailbox.
- Revised the Freakishly Flawless/Eerily Elegant Title Coupon's description.
- Spika's Silver Gauntlet was incorrectly named, "Guanlet" and is now revised.
- The in-game cash shop returns an error when opened. In the meantime, please visit the Web Shop.
- The Pre-G23 Event Joe and G23 Event Helper Caravan Joe are located in the same spot in Dunbarton.
- Affecting the Nao server only, some Mini Pets are not showing up correctly on the Character Selection Menu, as well as the Pet Information Menu, and cannot be summoned. Attempting to sort the affected pet may also show the pet abnormally in the pet list. As these pets do not have an inventory, no items are lost.
- Affecting the Nao server only, requesting to join a guild on some characters may not work.