Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FWD]Wind Guard Unintentionally Reverted

DangerousDitchDangerousDitch
Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
edited July 1, 2019 in Forwarded Bugs
During the g23 update, the Wind Guard skill was unintentionally reverted to a state prior to the Giant Renewal of April 2019; as of the April update, during the Wind Guard skill the correct behavior is that you are NOT stunned and skills are NOT interrupted / cancelled if loaded during Wind Guard and you are attacked / suffer damage.
The skill is bugged and is behaving like the previous version of the skill where you can be stunned and skills can be cancelled.
Here is a video of the skill's bugged behavior. Edit: Lol the video captured some of my music, I apologize.
BanazaiSabreMaia

Comments

• NemurikoAlexinaNemurikoAlexina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    I had been finding it nearly impossibly to Bash during wind guard for almost a week now, because the skill kept cancelling when I got hit. So this is why....
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Well this is interesting...

How a G23 Update managed to rollback a skill from Giant Renewal Update? Did someone accidentally erased a piece of important code somewhere above?
    FlandreScarlet
  • DangerousDitchDangerousDitch
    Greta wrote: »
    Well this is interesting...

How a G23 Update managed to rollback a skill from Giant Renewal Update? Did someone accidentally erased a piece of important code somewhere above?

I think the Skill.XML was changed. Perhaps they somehow included the outdated WG's data. Idk.
  • LutetiumLutetium
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,605
    Can confirm this is happening for me too, I had the pleasant surprise of finding out in the phantasm wraith room :)
    Here's hoping for a speedy fix to this de-patch as Cethlenn and the other advance heavies are annoying enough without minions canceling your skills infinitely because they hit a 1.
    DangerousDitch
  • DangerousDitchDangerousDitch
    Would be dandy if this could be acknowledged/forwarded... It really makes life awful for players who take combat seriously.
    FlandreScarlet
  • FedoraDanFedoraDan
    Mabinogi Rep: 465
    Forwarded! Thank you for your report
    MaiaFlandreScarlet