Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Loosing Special Items in Disconnections

JINTVBotJINTVBot
Mabinogi Rep: 710
edited July 2, 2019 in Bugs and Glitches
So i was playing Mabinogi, doing the G1 quest: Advent of the Goddess. i am at the part where i needed to clear the Math Dungeon using the Broken Torque. At the time, i had issues with the connection because it was pretty bad. i dropped the Broken Torque on the dungeon i was supposed to and it all went well until i disconnected, forcing me to sign out and log back in. i thought it was going to continue or something but it didn't. right when i was about to do so again, the item i needed is all gone, and i tried everything like log back in, talk to Kristell, and even tried to enter the dungeon, but nothing happened. please fix this bug, and find a way to restore the item that i kinda lost. hopefully, no player would experience this because the story seems interesting. here is a screenshot

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nXQuCIcRSytWI6lx7vpMOHGlmlVLy-5t/view?usp=sharing

EDIT: sadly i do not know how to put images so here is the link .-.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Try to talk with Eavan in Town Office.
    JINTVBot
  • JINTVBotJINTVBot
    edited July 3, 2019
    i already did before and checked again just now. still i couldn't get the Broken Torque Back
  • DraechDraech
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,390
    Did you talk to Kristell using the Keyword Mores' Lost Property? The Mabinogi World Wiki, on the second Broken Torque Mission (Clear Math Dungeon), states the following:
    Should you lose the torque in any way for whatever reason, simply go back to Kristell and speak to her with Mores' Lost Property keyword.
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    Draech wrote: »
    Did you talk to Kristell using the Keyword Mores' Lost Property? The Mabinogi World Wiki, on the second Broken Torque Mission (Clear Math Dungeon), states the following:
    Should you lose the torque in any way for whatever reason, simply go back to Kristell and speak to her with Mores' Lost Property keyword.

This should work. The item is gone because you used it, and G1 quests are from a time when the conversation window was used much more frequently. Quest items required to be used as passes can be returned to the player by conversing with the respective NPC, either by the use of a keyword or by simply starting a conversation at all; for G1 the second option had not been implemented yet, and so the use of keywords was required to reobtain any passes.

I think there's a 5-minute timer for some dungeons that allows you to renter when disconnecting, but I'm not sure if G1 dungeons of this sort would also have that feature.
  • JINTVBotJINTVBot
    Omg It worked! thanks ya all
    Draech