Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Does Potion Poisoning affect Combat Power?

MegasoulMegasoul
Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
in Help
I randomly realized that this might be a thing today, and wanted to see if anyone else knew if it was before I tried it.

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    It seems plausible at first glance! Unfortunately, Combat Power is calculated using base stats (the small white numbers in parentheses), not the modified stats (the big yellow/red numbers that change when you get buffed or potion poisoned). Base stats don't change when you chug dem drugs.
    MegasoulSherri
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    But the actual combat performance is still badly affected. I've experienced that some time ago when one of my stats dropped to 0 because of potioning.
    Sherri