Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Unscheduled Maintenance - July 3rd

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited July 4, 2019 in Vault
UPDATE
The maintenance has been extended until further notice.
We apologize for the inconvenience, and will provide updates as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

-The Mabinogi Team

Mabinogi will have an unscheduled maintenance on Wednesday, July 3rd. During this time, connectivity to the game server will not be available. Maintenance is expected to begin at 12:45 PM PDT and last approximately 2 hours.

maintenance_590x165.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Wednesday, July 3rd
Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 12:45 PM - 2:45 PM
Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): 3:45 PM - 5:45 PM
Paris (CEST, UTC+2): 9:45 PM - 11:45 PM

To address the following:

• Issue where Mobs and Monsters despawn abnormally.

- The Mabinogi Team
SherriKitsuneanagiZetophipawcalypseCosmicMachine

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Yes!! Thank you so much! That glitch has been haunting me haha
  • NemurikoAlexinaNemurikoAlexina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    edited July 3, 2019
    It certainly made mining Hillwen easier though, for brief unpredictable periods.
    Still good to see it being fixed though.
    Sherri
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Noooooo... TAT

I hope gets fixed soon...!
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Oh yikes.. right before July 4th too.. I hope everything goes smoothly for everyone!
  • terrybessterrybess
    Mabinogi Rep: 695
    they used the word indefintely before an edit. they announced the end of the game there by doing a never ending maintenance lol
    Qnaug
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    I changed it because of people freaking out over indefinitely.
    SherriSpareohpawcalypse
  • KitsuneanagiKitsuneanagi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    and july 4th is the balloon boxes for both servers and alexina got stage 4 now so gg
    other news: they better postpone the event if its too glitched or add more time to it overall by 1 week its only 1 week but hey we got free char cards so I wouldn't mind no compensation but at least the gms are doing their jobs trying their best to maintain the game
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Monsters striking hard.
    pawcalypse
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 3, 2019
    Glad to see that this is being fixed. It has been weird watching monsters randomly poof. I just hope this isn't that serious. :(
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    Monsters striking hard.

Time to bring in the scabs. There are plenty of out of work Wildstar enemies that could use a gig...
    KensamaofmariSherriSpareohErika
  • kairisoadorikairisoadori
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
    Omg 4th of July event greatest event idea ever i miss the good ol days when more events where like this these super rewarding events that still require work but still bring a tun of rewards to the economy giving poor and pro players something
    Sherri3rdyAwwPicklespawcalypseTwistedxFateRadiant Dawn
  • JasJMJJasJMJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 865
    I think my Returned title is going to run out without me getting to do anything because of the extend of this maint...
    Kensamaofmari
  • Aver07Aver07
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Is it still under maintenance? i stuck when trying to logging in.
  • CapnReconCapnRecon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    Aver07 wrote: »
    Is it still under maintenance? i stuck when trying to logging in.

Given they haven't provided any updates, and said they would provide an update if anything changes, yes. The game is still under maintenance.
  • Juliet1972Juliet1972
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    oh well I hope it's fixed before 6pm PDT.
    Kitsuneanagi
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    edited July 3, 2019
    Juliet1972 wrote: »
    oh well I hope it's fixed before 6pm PDT.

Yeah. It would be a shame if we couldn't do the 4th if July event on the actual day.

...Or, worse, everyone on the Mabi team over at Nexon not being able to enjoy their 4th because of this mess! I mean, having the day off but not being able to play is one thing, but having to troubleshoot a no-doubt headache-inducing problem all through the holiday is a whole different can of cherry bombs!
    KitsuneanagiRadiant Dawn
  • Juju_BeanJuju_Bean
    Mabinogi Rep: 440
    Any news so far? I am not able to reach a server yet :/
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    OOOO, they finally getting to the stuff de-spawning. (Any further thoughts will get me in trouble.) Good Night!
    purpley
  • Juju_BeanJuju_Bean
    Mabinogi Rep: 440
    Omg 4th of July event greatest event idea ever i miss the good ol days when more events where like this these super rewarding events that still require work but still bring a tun of rewards to the economy giving poor and pro players something

My aunt has been playing for years and she told me bout this even once. She says she wants the dragon boat back too... Im glad I get to experience the 4th of july boxes :D
  • XadenXaden
    Mabinogi Rep: 690
    Juju_Bean wrote: »

My aunt has been playing for years and she told me bout this even once. She says she wants the dragon boat back too... Im glad I get to experience the 4th of july boxes :D

Dragon boat would be great, the problem last time they brought it back was with new game mechanics the enemies were too weak and with it being later in the games lifespan, the prizes werent that great, very outdated, so i don't think we'd ever get it back just because the hobgoblins are always gonna be too weak, they may be able to update the item rewards, but i dont think they can make the enemies any harder since that is there original spawn point and if anyone wanted to do legit rafting it would "ruin there gaming experience" if they were a lower level player. i do wish it would work though