Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[COMPLETED] Unscheduled Maintenance - July 3rd

Comments

• HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited July 3, 2019
    The feeling when this Maint. is probably gonna take longer than the actual server merge Maint. did.

Lol.
    pawcalypseSherriRadiant Dawn
  • YaranaikaYaranaika
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    edited July 3, 2019
    Harukari wrote: »
    The feeling when this Maint. is probably gonna take longer than the actual server merge Maint. did.

Lol.

It really is like we are back in 2008, when Maint took 10+ hours because of a single issue. Server merge brought wonders.
    Darkpixie99pawcalypse
  • JOKJRJOKJR
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    Let us in!
    pawcalypseRadiant Dawn
  • JOKJRJOKJR
    Or at least tell us whats up friend :(
    KitsuneanagiJuju_Bean
  • KitsuneanagiKitsuneanagi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    JOKJR wrote: »
    Or at least tell us whats up friend :(

Yes please update us on the timeframe don't put us out in the dark I theres 4 hours and 15 minutes till the balloons are supposed to be ready..... but also not sure take your time on the maitence but don't put us playerbase in the dark
    Danievictria
  • Juju_BeanJuju_Bean
    Mabinogi Rep: 440
    I hope they will be extending the event once they finally get it going. I'm also hoping for the sake of others they don't have Roll back, that sounds so awful.
  • ZetophiZetophi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,425
    Juju_Bean wrote: »
    I hope they will be extending the event once they finally get it going. I'm also hoping for the sake of others they don't have Roll back, that sounds so awful.
    Juju_Bean wrote: »

How far would we be rolled back O_O OH GODS NOT BACK TO G0 and LV1 I do not need to see Ciar Ghost again. Though she was pretty, no thank you.
  • JOKJRJOKJR
    edited July 3, 2019
    I hope they don't get upset with us for QQ'ing.
  • Juliet1972Juliet1972
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    Ciar Ghost? I have never seen her xD
  • ZetophiZetophi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,425
    QQing?

• JOKJRJOKJR
    Zetophi wrote: »
    QQing?

Being extremely upset as I am. I feel like this is ridiculous but I also feel as if I'm exaggerating a tad bit. Whatever the case I do expect some type of compensation no questions asked.
    Danievictria
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Looks like they might not get to take the 4th off.
    JOKJR
  • JOKJRJOKJR

Would that imply that they aren't doing anything about the matter atm and will wait until tomorrow for any update.
  • JOKJRJOKJR
    Can I speak with the manager please.
    Sugarco
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Can I speak with the manager please.

Katherz said this "We found a critical bug that requires our Developer's assistance. We will notify everyone once the game is up. We apologize for the inconvenience."

No telling what happened, or when it will be fixed. Just have patience.
    JOKJR
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited July 3, 2019
    Sherri wrote: »
    Zetophi wrote: »
    Better give us some free NX or a Waiting prize... this is on the workers heads now. :3

I remember hearing about a title that Mabi Korea gave out called something along the lines of 'the one who can wait'? But it's because the game was down for a few days lols

EDIT: Ok found it on the Mabinogi Wiki
    MTGDqoP.png

Looks like we probably won't get something like this cuz' this waiting time is nothing to what they had to deal with lmao

The closest we had was during Iria; game was down for three days.

This was during the time of my first break, so I was spared from feeling the wait.

Would that imply that they aren't doing anything about the matter atm and will wait until tomorrow for any update.

If they want to get paid, then they'll work throughout the rest of today and tomorrow.

Every day the game is down, is a day we're not spending NX.

So if they value their job, they'll be cranking away.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    I hope we are compensated for:
    1) Lost premium/VIP time
    2) Lost style tab time
    3) Lost extra weapons slot time
    4) Lost homestead mining permit time
    5) any other such things that I can't think of at the moment. (Help me out here folks)
    Kimasy
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    Helsa wrote: »
    1) Lost premium/VIP time
    2) Lost style tab time
    5) any other such things that I can't think of at the moment. (Help me out here folks)

An extra day on the fireworks event, since day one is a total wash.
  • Juju_BeanJuju_Bean
    Mabinogi Rep: 440
    I think it's too late you guys. We're in here going through all the emotions of a bad break up, so they swiped left.
  • SugarcoSugarco
    Mabinogi Rep: 785
    Helsa wrote: »
    1) Lost premium/VIP time
    2) Lost style tab time

idk, last time we had an unexpected maintenance (well, the last eventful one for me) i ended up missing my consecutive logins for an event because it ran so late and they didnt compensate those
    but i hope so too, this maintenance is kinda crazy and i dont see it ending anytime soon with how little information they're giving us