Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Problem with G23 Brief Stakeout Quest

Boribori_AlexinaBoribori_Alexina
Mabinogi Rep: 210
in Bugs and Glitches
to fulfill "lie in wait with Marleid" you have to talk to her but she doesn't give you the quest

pls fix this before Darrig Event ends... I need 600 coins for completing G23 and not being able to do this is not my fault right?

and plus, it could be because I am doing one technique quest where I have to deliver 10 enchanted orbs to her

but regardless of whether I completed that stupid quest or not, G23 should have priority over it

and make that stupid enchanted orb tradeable so ppl don't have to go through this rather annoying thing

Comments

• MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    it could be because I am doing one technique quest where I have to deliver 10 enchanted orbs to her

If you're talking to the version of Marleid that resides in Tech normally, that's probably not the right one. I can't remember, but I feel like I never had to talk to the regular Marleid you do Technique quests for for G23.