Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G23 Part 2: Cannot Craft Potions for Questline

CondorwingsCondorwings
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Bugs and Glitches
IGN: Condorwings [Nao]

I'm doing the new questline, and am specifically on the "The Long Reach" quest, where I'm supposed to be crafting a tranquility barrier activator. I've gathered the shards, but there isn't an option in my potion making menu to craft the actual item. I have talked to Bhatair, Murielle, and the two darrigs to no avail. When I drag the crystals to my menu, it says that there aren't any recipes for this item, even if phantasmal sight is on. According to my investigation notebook, I have the notes on the recipes and how to make them, but I still cannot physically make them. I have dan2 potion making.

Capture.jpg

I will be stuck on this questline until it's fixed, as the potions are untradable when made (confirmed by friend).

Comments

• NemurikoAlexinaNemurikoAlexina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,310
    I think you need to craft it while the Phantasmal Vision technique is active.
  • KaibaAkayukiKaibaAkayuki
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,225
    I cant Craft them either even with phantasmal sight active